BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Andrea M.
Schererville, IN
One of the least expensive shave foams and works great. Lathers on well and creates a nice smooth surface. Faint but pleasant smell.
Kristen S.
Connellsville, PA
This feels so amazing on my skin. So super cheap as well. Thick rich cream glides in smoothly and leaves my legs feeling like butter
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mi papa usa esta crema para afeitar ya que es dwlicado de la piel y el aloe le ayuda mucho paraque su piel no se irite al afeitarse.
Emily Z.
I buy this at the dollar store and love it! It’s just as good as the expensive shave creams at the supermarket but waaaaaay cheaper.
Holly F.
Anything with aloe in it is always great on our skin. My husband shaves his head and this always helps to prevent razor burn and cuts
Megan S.
Front Royal, VA
Have tried the walmart brand in comparison but it did not match up. Will definitely be going back to barbasol as soon as I am out.
This keeps my legs sooooo refreshed! My whole family uses it for shaving! It's always my go to in a store because I know it's great
Joanna F.
My husband gets this when it's at the Dollar store. It has a nice scent and a thick lather, but he likes the Gillette brand better.
Alexis M.
Stockton, IL
Their is the best for my sensitive skin and it gives me a really close shave. I prefer this to any wemons shaving cream any day!
Nikki Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
My dad used this my whole life and now I buy it for my husband. It works well and is extremely affordable if you’re on a budget.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?