BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Raven W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for myself since I have very sensitive skin. Never gives me razor burn. L:eaves me feeling smooth and happy with the feeling!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
I really like this.  The price is nice, and the scent isn't too strong.  Doesn't irritate my skin, and helps get a nice shave.
Terisa B.
Works great. Inexpensive and leaves my skin smooth and soft. Don't care for the smell too much, smelled a little manly, but works great
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Despite seeming like a men's product, this shave cream can't be beat. It's perfect for sensative legs and getting rid of my half beard.
Jenny P.
Augusta, GA
It lathers really well, and it doesn't leave my legs and arm pits dry and itchy. It's also a bargain buy, great product at a low price.
Carolyn M.
Columbia, MD
Staple in my house for over 14 years for BOTH my husband and I. I love the soothing aloe and the price is better than the competition.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
This is my father's and brother's go to product. They like that it is nice and simple and gets the job done without hurting their face.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great. Does what it's suppose to. Protects and leaves skin nice. Has a good smell. Can get at the dollar store for literally $1.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mi papa usa esta crema para afeitar ya que es dwlicado de la piel y el aloe le ayuda mucho paraque su piel no se irite al afeitarse.
Tasha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hubby would absolutely love to try this new amazing products quality highly recommend wounderful products affordable quality products
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back