BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Megan C.
Lebanon, KY
I like Barbasol when I shave my legs Because it has the aloe in it and it's also super cheap compared to other brands and it gets the job done.
Bethany B.
My favorite shaving cream. It's the only one that helps soothe my sensitive legs. If I use any other kind my legs burn for hours after I shave.
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Thick Rich Soothing more...
My husband uses this shaving cream but I rally like when he dose because I really like the smell of it and his face always feels extra smooth.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Nice basic shaving cream. Works better than the women's fragrance ones I have purchased. It's a nice thick foam too. And it's not too pricy.
Brooke W.
Appleton
I use the man's shaving cream because every other shaving cream leaves rashes on my legs. This is the only cream that leaves my skin smooth.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s actually a really good and affordable shaving cream and the aloe gives off a nice scent while keeping your legs from getting over dried.
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving cream smells good & works great. it's really thick so you only need a little bit. it last awhile. and it don't irritate my skin
Ashley W.
Louisville , KY
When I run out of my own and I borrow what my huband may have....I really like this. Gentle enough for my skin and helps me get a close shave
Brie K.
New York
My husband has used this shaving cream since I met him. One day I ran out of mine so I tried it. AMAZING! Goes on smooth great shaving cream.
Sarra S.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cheap, but I u love it it works well, rather a great. And smells good too. I've used it for ten years and wouldn't want to use any other kind
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?