BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Tivon W.
Kearny, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this because he has sensitive skin and any other shaving cream will break him out. This one doesn't do that and his skin is smooth
Tiffany B.
Benton, AR
Works ok in a pinch. It is a thick lather and relatively inexpensive; however, I dont feel like I get a close shave on my legs with this product.
Theresa B.
Hernando, MS
I use Barbasol because it is inexpensive and it gets the job done I don't have to use expensive shaving creams to shave this works great to me
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
Love works wonders when I'm shaving my legs I would say it might even work better than the old conditioner hack that people used to soften skin
Genesis G.
Very basic creamy, foamy shaving gel, and it's crazy inexpensive! Can't beat it! Can be found pretty much anywhere, and doesn't irritate skin!
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
My husband uses this and loves it. Smells fresh and helps get a close shave without irritating his skin. Not expensive so this is a great buy.
Megan C.
Lebanon, KY
I like Barbasol when I shave my legs Because it has the aloe in it and it's also super cheap compared to other brands and it gets the job done.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Thick Rich Soothing more...
My husband uses this shaving cream but I rally like when he dose because I really like the smell of it and his face always feels extra smooth.
Bethany B.
My favorite shaving cream. It's the only one that helps soothe my sensitive legs. If I use any other kind my legs burn for hours after I shave.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Nice basic shaving cream. Works better than the women's fragrance ones I have purchased. It's a nice thick foam too. And it's not too pricy.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back