BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Jeff B.
Rexburg, ID
This shaving cream has a great fragrance, and performs well. The bottle has the classic iconic Barbasol look. It’s my go to shave cream and I’ll most likely buy more in the future. The aloe infusion is very moisturizing.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
I like how this brand is cheap and if you need a shave cream to last you a while this can is relatively big and it does do the job however it’s not the softest on your skin and it doesn’t smell the greatest!
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I have very sensitive skin so I always choose an aloe shaving cream. They work really well with me skin and don’t cause any irritation. They are a great price and one of my favorite to use.
Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Thick Rich Soothing more...
I use this product to shave my legs and I love it. It is very thick, smells great, and cheap. I ran out of my own shaving cream, grabbed my boyfriends kind which was this product, and have never looked back!
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
Review for: Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
I know this product is targeted for men! But I use this shaving; it’s cheaper than women’s products! This product has a touch of aloe in it, and it’s prefect for my sensitive skin
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Actually love this shaving cream. I took this from my husband when I ran out and actually really liked it. Don’t like the smell too much, but doesn’t change the results it gives. Really moisturizes my skin
Stephanie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I sometimes share this product. It helps and makes shaving alot easier. The aloe in the product help soothe and make whatever part of your body your shaving soft.
Latiesha O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know this is a men product but this my go to for shaving. There is a lot of product in the can and it really works well. My skin feel smooth and soft. I really love this product. I’ve been using it for years.
Mico S.
This product is amazing. It provides skin protection while shaving... I was very surprised that after manually shaving, I didn't have any irritations or red skin. It helped direct the razor and effectively protected the skin. It is a foam-like product that smells great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who would like a product that would soothe your skin and provide the best care for you.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ya'll I'm a girl and I use this and LOVE it!!! It's super cheap and lasts forever!! I use it every time I shave. It's very thick, rich, and spreads easily. The consistency is perfect because it is so rich but light at the same time. Just a little goes a long way. Using this I never get razor burn and always have a close shave. My legs feel amazing. You can't get better for the price. Also, the can never rusts and I always leave mine in the shower.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back