BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren W.
Best option out there. Don't mess around with anything else. We keep this in the shower and both my boyfriend and I use it. No need for his and hers shaving cream.
Belinda A.
Fort Lawn, SC
My husband uses this so I thought I would try it once. I loved it! Didn't need to buy separate shaving creams and gels. We just share this and it works just great!
Pat N.
Enfield, CT
I got for basic, cheap. Sometimes look for one that doesn't smell too manly, but once rinsed, there really is not much of an after smell. It gets the job done.
Amanda O.
St petersburg, Fl
I'm a woman and I absolutely love this stuff. It is soothing from the aloe, and makes my extra smooth. Been using it for years. The price is always cheap also!
Kara H.
Ardmore, OK
I like it pretty good. It's inexpensive and does exactly what it is made to do. The can is indeed rust-proof like it says it is, so that's a huge plus too!
Jordan W.

I totally use MENS, shaving cream more than I use women's, is cheaper and honestly I feel like it gives the same smooth effect if not a more smooth effect
Justin R.
Kent
Amazing and cheap! The last one I had lasted me over a year! It doesn't have the overwhelming fake smells going on either. Simple and gets the job done.
Cassi H.
Yerington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Barbasol shaving creams! Lathers really well and covers every inch while moisturizing as well. Ive never cut myself shaving while using this brand!
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This Barbasol Soothing Aloe Shaving Cream is a great value for the money. It is very inexpensive and provides a thick, rich lather for nick-free shaving.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This shaving cream works great and is an awesome value. I can always find it for around $1 and both myself and my Love can use it. Great classic product!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?