BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Frenchee A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Old school. The very first shaving foam that I ever used on my legs. It was what my dad used to use, so it was always around and what I wound up using. It stung my skin a bit though, so I changed brands as soon as I could.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
An afortable shaving cream of soft thick foam for sensitive skin that is an extremely lathering base to get a clean shave without any nicks or razor burn. Washs off easily and helps to leave a silky feel to your skin
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX
Love Love this shaving cream. It is thick and helps prevent nicks and cuts. Plus, it does not cause my sensitive skin to break out. The price cannot be beat. I try other shaving creams but always go back to barbasol.
Julie C.
San Andreas, CA
Best shaving cream. This is by far the best foaming shaving cream for the lowest price. I don't really know why you would buy something more expensive but if that's your bag, cool. This is what we use in my house.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a great, old fashioned shaving cream. Great lather, serves its purpose, but really isn't anything special. More than anything. My kids like to play with it because it holds a decent shape, even in water!
Mike P.
Mission, TX
I have very sensitive facial skin, other brands leave me razor burn. This product goes on smooth and doesn't not give me razor burn after shaving. Smells is good
Jen G.
Clifton Park
I like Barbasol shaving cream, I have been using it for years. I especially like the aloe one since it helps my skin stay soft. Definitely meets my expectations.
Kelsey L.
Ocala, FL
Haven't used another shaving cream since I started using barbasol, I have very sensitive skin and this shaving cream is the only one that has prevented me from nicking myself or causing skin irritation.
Kristi M.
Princeton, IN
One of my favorites! Reminds me of my childhood when grandpa used it. Fondly remember the "rust ring" on the sink. As for the product, it is great. A little goes a long way!
Riley D.
Bear
The soothing aloe barbasol is the best feeling one , it makes your face feel so fresh and leaves a great after smell, it works like the basic original barbosol just better, definitely would buy again and it’s a must try
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?