BY BARBASOL #16 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Jessica P.
My husband uses this product and has for years since he started shaving way back in the day. He is always satisfied amd not a fan of trying anything else. Stick with what makes you happy. Plus it is affordable.
Maggie F.
Springfield, OH
This is my go-to shaving cream. It's a great price and you can almost always find coupons, which makes it super cheap to purchase. It's not a terrible scent and it makes for a quick and smooth shave. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Meghan H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend only uses this product!!! He has sensitive skin and it does not irritate it. It also does not dry out his skin or make it oily. I love it as well because it makes his skin smooth and smells amazing!
Erin K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been buying this shaving cream since I started shaving. It's more than affordable and gets the job done. There's no smell to it but the aloe helps to moisturize and smooth legs.
Ashlyn S.
Carroll, Iowa
My favorite shaving cream. I will repurchase this until the day I die. It's as effective as any other shaving cream for half the price. Never makes my sensitive skin break out.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Both my Boyfriend and I love this shaving cream. Smells good but doesn't stick around when your done which I like. Didn't dry out my legs and produces a close smoother shave.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR
I buy this shave cream for my husband. He loves the aloe and it seems to have a softer smell... just in case I need to use it. Smooth close shave with a little moisturising.
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the best shaving cream i have ever used its so smooth and it is perfect for shaving legs and yes your arm pits to i use it all the time and i would never biy another shaving cream
Stephanie D.
While the product does smell a bit masculine, this is a great shaving cream. The price point is inexpensive and it is a great value; a little goes a very long way. It does not irritate my skin like some heavily scented creams can.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
This product is very affordable..it smells delious and does'nt clog the shower when using..it leaves my skin silky smooth and is very effective! I will only use this product when shaving my legs from now on..highly recommend!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?

back