BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leslie V.
Sacramento, CA
Barbasol shaving creams are always great. No matter which type you purchase, the product stays consistent. If you like a fresh and cooling scent, then the "Soothing Aloe" cream is for you. Barbasol is extremely affordable for its high quality.
Savanna L.
Easily my favorite shaving cream. It's affordable, not heavily perfumed, and it gets the job done. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause rash or razor burn for me. I pick it up at my local Target for under $2 a can. Probably the only shaving cream I will continue to buy.
Hannah W.
Sunland, CA
Barbasol is a classic! If you are looking for a rich lather then this shaving cream is for you. While traditionally it is meant for mens shaving it gets the job done for women as well. The scent is definitely masculine but if that won't bother you then its great for sensitive skin.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always hated the women's shaving creams. This is by far the best one I have ever used! It is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. Its also easier to use in my opinion.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive skin and this product helps my skin stay hydrated and not dry out while I shave. I usually get a lot of razor bumps but since I started using this product, I rarely get bumps.
Jordan C.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product very much. I love that it has aloe in it. It leaves your legs feeling so soft and smooth. I would much rather use this product rather than just a plain bar of soap. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a good product.
Carissa W.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is all my mom really buys. But I love it. It did meet my expectations, especially in the summer, the aloe helped. Its really affordable, even when you have to buy a few or keep going back for it. Its so easy to use. I would buy again, I need to keep myself tamed.
Isaac L.
Moorhead, MN
When I started shaving I would break out really bad, and would be scared to shave again. But, once I started using this I never had that problem again. It is an inexpensive easy to use product that will leave you and your significant other touching your face for hours.
Kimberly S.
I have tried many many shave creams and none compare to the original barbasol shaving cream with soothing aloe. I like how it is thick and doesn't end up running down my leg before I am
Able to reach a spot. This is also my husbands favorite, so we are able to share :)
Kelly L.
Lemont, IL
I'm a woman, and I bought this because I was sick of overpaying for bad product and this was literally the cheapest shaving cream in the store. It works SO MUCH better than any women's shaving cream I've ever tried. Always always always go for men's shaving cream.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?