BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
The Barbasol Aloe shaving cream is great, it foams up very easily and a can lasts a long time. Unfortunately, a down side of the cans longevity is that if you leave it in a wet place for too long and will start to leave rust rings around the bathroom. The foam itself works great however, and leaves my skin feeling great after a shave.
Brynn S.
West Islip, NY
Fabuous value for the money. This is usally my go to shaving cream for all areas, underarms, legs and bikini. Its soft and because of the price I do not mind using a lot, even though you actually do not NEED a lot. I am quite satisfied with this product and continue to purchase.
Amanda A.
Colorado Springs
This is my husbands favorite shaving cream. He shaves 1-2times a week and no matter what other kind he tries he always comes back to this shaving cream. He gets ingrown hairs and has sensitive skin and this is his favorite.
Carmela H.
Reno, NV
This is the shaving cream my dad always used and what I now use. I like that it is very thick and that a little goes a long way. It helps with moisture when the moisture strips on the razors dry out. I also like the scent, although I can't tell if it lingers much after use.
Azaline G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I will never use another shave cream as long as I can find Barbasol. At a dollar a pop, a can of this cream will last me nearly two months of shaving legs and arms every other day, never irritates my skin, always leaves it smooth, and never clogs up my razors. You don't have a better option out there: stick with a classic.
Traci V.
Bloomington, IL
Love this product! However, I wish they offered a female version at the same price point. I use men's shaving cream since it tends to be a better product and less expensive. This costs less than other shaving creams and is superior.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband really like to us this shaving cream barbasol soothing aloe .he never us another brand beside this .after he shaved he feel very clean and very smooth skin look nice he loves this product.
Jazzi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend uses this. It's so amazing and our skin is so soft after every use. The can also doesn't rust so you don't have to worry about that if you keep it in the shower. Overall very satisfied.
rosa emily s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband used this shave cream and its awesome. It leaves your skin so smoth and so soft, its perfect for sentitive skin. I used it too, when i shave my legs and its affordable for your pocket
Andrea K.
This is our go to shaving cream for both him and her. It's only a dollar!! My daughter used it when she was little on the walls of the tub to play with. she would practice letters and numbers and Patterns. At that price it didn't bother me. We have also made puffy paint with it and glue. We love it!
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?