BY BARBASOL

Beard Buster® Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Aloe Shave Cream soothes dry skin.  the rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really...2 Answers
  • Are these better than women shaving cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this shaving cream?3 Answers
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
I think it's a good thing to have Aloe in a shaving cream because it soothes the skin so nicely when shaving. I preferably like to use this product when I have sunburnt my arms but need to shave them, it's cools it and makes it tolerable when shaving your sunburnt arms. Good product to use!
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I bought this when I was on a budget and needed to save money. It works really well and the aloe soothes my dry skin. The only thing is it doesn't have a very pretty scent, but then again it's a men's shaving cream. I would buy it again for my boyfriend but not myself. But I do recommend it for men!
Ashley S.
I'll write this review for my husband. This is his tried and true shaving cream. He NEVER gets razor burn, I mean NEVER! He tells everyone he knows about Barbasol. He even has me on the bandwagon. No complaints here and the price is FANTASTIC.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
Okay, I do steal my husband's shaving cream. I love the Barbasol because it's creamy and thick! It doesn't run off of my legs before I even get to run the razor over them. I get the cream at Walmart or my local CVS usually. I love the smell: not too strong, but definitely sexy smelling.
Allison P.
Pekin, IL
This product gets the jobs done! It is not fancy, but will keep your legs (face) smooth on a budget! It is rather inexpensive to buy. Since it is pretty unisex it frees up some room in the shower. Since the product is so effective it is bought quite frequently in our household!
Rebecca T.
Shelby, NC
I am a female and I tend to use this shaving cream instead of any of the fancy women's shaving creams out there. I find that this makes my legs softer and I get a closer shave. It's a lot cheaper than the women brands due to the fact that it isn't scented but once you wash it off it doesn't matter if it is scented or not. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who asked
Lauren K.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I absolutely love this shaving cream. Yes, you might find it in the men's aisle, but it definitely works well for women, too! It's really affordable, foams up well, and I always get a better shave. I recommend it to both my male and female friends. The Aloe one also leaves your legs feeling really soft and moisturized.
Courtney H.
Both men and women can use this! Saves you money there...plus it's already super cheap! Works well. Aloe one is nice because the smell isn't overpowering and if I'm in a rush and don't have time to lotion after shaving...it helps hydrate!
Raquel g.
A Barabasol soothing Aloe shaving cream es el favorito de mi esposo,hijo.Especialmente les deja una piel tan suave y me gusta para mi hijo que tiene acné y no le hace daño a su piel tan delicada.Lo recomiendo y es muy accesible en precio.
Patricia P.
Daphne, AL
I've been using this shaving cream for over 6 years now. It is absolutely my go to product. It is the best bang for the buck, and the aloe always helps soothe my super fussy, sensitive skin. My husband also uses it for his needs and it works just as well for him.
Kevin  M.
Pasadena, MD
Is this a good brand? Or should I buy a different one
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this shaving cream?
Wendy B.
Are these better than women shaving cream?
Caitlin O.
Does this product leave your legs flaky or does it really work because I'm not sure but can woman use this product also ?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this shaving cream compared to others?