Barbasol Skin Conditioner Shaving Cream

by Barbasol

Launched by the design house of Barba sol. This rich lather shaving cream moisturizes, and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, and comfortable shave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barbasol Skin Conditioner Shaving Cream!
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
Ladies... if you're in a pinch, this stuff is great! The smell isn't too awesome lol but it does the job! I think it may even make my skin feel softer than the girls shave cream to be honest.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Considering how shockingly inexpensive this cream is, it works amazingly well. I love how thick and Rich the cream is, and the fact that I still get a very close shave. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to spend less for a solid shaving cream!
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go-to shaving cream. It's inexpensive, lathers well, and doesn't have a strong scent. It keeps my skin conditioned and I don't have to worry over breaking out.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
Have used product in the past, its very cheap so fits into my budget if I am trying to save more and spend less. I use the product to get a clean shave for work so quite often. Product always meets my expectations.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I'm a girl and nothing beats this shaving cream, it lasts forever it feels like, it lathers up so good, it's moisturizing as u can get doesn't dry me out and it a little goes a long way can't say a bad thing about it, my favorite and will repurchase for life.
Brenna C.
Madison, WI
Cheap! Covers legs well and the can is never ending. Doubles as a fun play time activity for kids!
Anna D.
Gettysburg, PA
I know this is usually a guy product but I steal my husbands barbasol ever morning. It leaves my skin feeling wonderful!
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
My husband loves this shaving cream. I have used it many times to shave my legs. The amount of foam is like no other. Doesn't dry out the skin. Leaves you with a smooth close shave
Phil M.
London
Love Barbasol shave cream. Classic, effective it's been around since long before me.
Julia L.
Natick, MA
So one day, I had to borrow my dads shaving cream and it happened to be this product. I love barbosol so much and I don't really care that it has a more "masculine" smell because it leaves my skin smooth and silky.

Looking for your answer?