BY BARBASOL

Barbasol Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream is specially formulated with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark and a light fragrance to hydrate and protect sensitive skin. The premium Close Shave® formula delivers exceptional razor glide to minimize irritation and produces a rich, thick lather that moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest facial hair. Barbasol Shaving Cream gives you the confidence that comes from a close, comfortable shave. Barbasol Shaving Cream is proudly made in the USA and available in cans with rust-proof aluminum bottoms. For best results, use with new Barbasol razors.

• Thick and rich shaving cream specially formulated with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark and a light fragrance to hydrate and protect sensitive skin
  • Moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest facial hair
  • Rust-proof aluminum bottom to prevent rust rings!
  • Protects skin while you shave
  • Barbasol Shaving Cream is proudly made in the USA

• Does it have a specific sent or does it smell like good o...2 Answers
  • cuando podre probar esta espuma de afeitar?1 Answers
  • Is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my husband's go to's for shaving. And when I'm out of my shaving cream I swipe his , and I have sensitive skin ,and this doesn't bother me . It's cheap and I like how this gives him and I a clean shave ! And when I use this in the shower it doeant leave a rust ring either !
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use Barbasol Sensitive Skin to shave my legs. The price just can't be beat. I get a close shave and am left silky smooth for a fraction of the cost of women's shaving creams. My favorite!
Ian A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this shaving cream! This brand has been around forever for reason, they put out an awesome product! Forget the expensive brands making fake claims and go for this stuff.

I have super sensitive skin and I never break out or have razor burn when I use this shaving cream. [product:barbasol-sensitive-skin-thick-&-rich-shaving-cream]
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream okay is my go to for anyshaving. Allthe womams creams i try are too scenty not thick enough and dont last long. Me and my husband share a can of barbisol its the best thick. Nice close shave gentle enough for the most sensative areas. It lasts forever and is so affordable deffinetly the best bang for your buck
Baylee S.
This is my current shaving cream, & I love it! A little goes a lonnnngggg way! It is SOO affordable and is available at most drugstores & Walmart. It smells pretty good if you like a little bit of manly musk. It leaves my legs and underarms feeling SO soft. I love it & would recommend!
Amber L.
Livingston
This shaving cream is wonderful . Not only can you shave with it , my girls make slime with it. It’s super cheap and the sensibility makes it even better. And the small kids can play with it at school!
Elysia F.
Combine
The price is a little higher than some and it’s okay. I bought mine at Walmart store. It has good lather but doesn’t leave that smooth feel like I like. Don’t get me wrong, it works but I have had used better shaving creams.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this brand and it works pretty well for him. Its always his go to and he loves it. I have tried it from time to time and it even makes my skin feel flawless and smooth afterwards
Alisha C.
Barbasol® Sensitive Skin Thick & Rich Shaving Cream
My husband likes to use a shaving cream as a back up. He is Irish so he has extremely sensitive skin and the shaving cream Seems to work pretty well on his face.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The shaving cream that I learned to shave with, and then used for so many years after that! I'm not usually a fan of cream, but this one is very rich and is great for getting a close shave.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Do anyone have the same issue with this stuff where it loses its fluff after only about half the can? Nothing like the first press of a new can, but the 5th or 6th press is "meh".
Alyssa G.
Temecula
Is this sold in the United States? Is it drippy?
Chara F.
I'am the only one who thinks it looks like a graffiti spray?
John H.
Cottonton
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a specific sent or does it smell like good ol shaving cream😍?