BY BARBASOL #3 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Barbasol Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream is specially formulated with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark and a light fragrance to hydrate and protect sensitive skin. The premium Close Shave® formula delivers exceptional razor glide to minimize irritation and produces a rich, thick lather that moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest facial hair. Barbasol Shaving Cream gives you the confidence that comes from a close, comfortable shave. Barbasol Shaving Cream is proudly made in the USA and available in cans with rust-proof aluminum bottoms. For best results, use with new Barbasol razors.

• Thick and rich shaving cream specially formulated with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark and a light fragrance to hydrate and protect sensitive skin
  • Moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest facial hair
  • Rust-proof aluminum bottom to prevent rust rings!
  • Protects skin while you shave
  • Barbasol Shaving Cream is proudly made in the USA

Aleshia C.
Aleshia C.
Durant, OK
Not a great deal... The price of this is higher than other products by this company, and this isn't any better than their other products... I prefer other brands. The can of this brand rusts too easy and it is harder to push the button on the top to dispense the shaving cream, and the lather is not as good as other brands... Somewhat decent for it's price, but I wouldn't recommend this brand.
This review is for the unscented sensitive skin shaving cream. I LOVE IT. For some reason, women's shave products are mostly gels & I don't like them. So, I usually go for the men's unscented products. This brand is super foamy and the foam really clings to your skin and hair so that you can get a really clean shave. My legs feel really smooth when I use this product.
Lara G.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
Is it okay to admit this is my go to for shaving cream crafts with kids? Great sensory development with a gentle scent and foaming action is both entertaining and fun for kids to see. Super affordable and a long time staple for men in my life, so whether for craft or actual need, you will be sure to find it in my house for years to come.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Orlando, FL
I have always felt that men shaving cream do the job right. The price is right because have you looked at how much women shaving cream goes for? I never am a fan of gel formulas so this is the classic foam cream and it goes on smoothly. I have extremely sensitive skin so this works like a dream and helps soothe any cuts.
Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Great price, easy to find, several scents on the market. We use it both for shaving and for sensory play for our kids, spray a can into the bathtub and add a few drops of food coloring. Super cheap, lots of fun, won't bother their skin and they get to learn about color mixing and build "sand castles" in the bathtub.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Honestly, most of the times I have used this it has been for a shaving cream fight tbh. But if we are being realistic here it does provide a smooth shave and does the job. As a women I have used it on my legs and have never been disappointed! Just make sure not to get it in your eyes...ouch! 8/10
Heather G.
Heather G.
First off I am a woman and I use men's shaving cream. And I also prefer the Barbasole over others men's brands. I like that a little goes a long way and is not to perfumy. I always feel like I get a close shave and that I can use it in more places than just my legs. It is easy to use as well.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Best product for the price when it comes to shaving cream. I like many other brands and don't mind paying more for a shaving cream if it has a nice fragrance and is soothing to the skin. If you're looking for the best price for a good product this is the one you want. I would recommend this.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
A shaving cream that's quality for a low-cost? Barbasol, I'm already sold!! Plus, this saves me some room in the shower because my boyfriend and I can both use the same product! I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin or just someone looking for a great shaving cream!
KAREN G.
KAREN G.
Kenosha, WI
Great product for the man with sensitive skin. Plus it's great for the woman to use on her legs and other parts. The Barbasol shave cream leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It rinses easily from your razor and skin too. Comes in a variety of options to choose what's best for you.
Nick B.
Nick B.
La Salle, IL
Do anyone have the same issue with this stuff where it loses its fluff after only about half the can? Nothing like the first press of a new can, but the 5th or 6th press is "meh".
Chara F.
Chara F.
I'am the only one who thinks it looks like a graffiti spray?
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Does it have a specific sent or does it smell like good ol shaving cream😍?
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Tazewell, VA
Is this one of the items you use as a sampler?
Jason C.
Jason C.
Fontana, CA
How is this shaving cream??