BY BARBASOL #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Barbasol Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream is specially formulated with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark and a light fragrance to hydrate and protect sensitive skin. The premium Close Shave® formula delivers exceptional razor glide to minimize irritation and produces a rich, thick lather that moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest facial hair. Barbasol Shaving Cream gives you the confidence that comes from a close, comfortable shave. Barbasol Shaving Cream is proudly made in the USA and available in cans with rust-proof aluminum bottoms. For best results, use with new Barbasol razors.

• Thick and rich shaving cream specially formulated with aloe, thyme, papaya and willow bark and a light fragrance to hydrate and protect sensitive skin
  • Moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest facial hair
  • Rust-proof aluminum bottom to prevent rust rings!
  • Protects skin while you shave
  • Barbasol Shaving Cream is proudly made in the USA

• Does it have a specific sent or does it smell like good ol shavin...2 Answers
  • cuando podre probar esta espuma de afeitar?1 Answers
  • Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Ian A.
Los Angeles
Love this shaving cream! This brand has been around forever for reason, they put out an awesome product! Forget the expensive brands making fake claims and go for this stuff.

I have super sensitive skin and I never break out or have razor burn when I use this shaving cream. [product:barbasol-sensitive-skin-thick-&-rich-shaving-cream]
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
This shaving cream okay is my go to for anyshaving. Allthe womams creams i try are too scenty not thick enough and dont last long. Me and my husband share a can of barbisol its the best thick. Nice close shave gentle enough for the most sensative areas. It lasts forever and is so affordable deffinetly the best bang for your buck
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great shaving cream, it helps grab the hair easily and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is easy to use and it makes shaving fast. You get several uses out of it. The price is great as well. I highly recommend it.
Emily M.
This foams up like crazy! It’s so thick so a little bit goes a long way. It’s also ridiculously cheap which makes it even better. I use this on my legs and while it doesn’t leave them extremely moisturized it does a good job otherwise.
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
I know this is intended for men but it's way better than the other female products. I have sensitive skin and this is the only one that works for my skin type. I have very thick hair and once I'm done shaving it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Plus it doesn't give me that just shaved bumpy feeling.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This is a great oldie but goodie. Still used by my father to this day and works great. My kids love to use it to make slime but putting that aside it is truly a great product. It is a little higher price than I would like to see, that is why I’m giving it four stars instead of five
Baylee S.
This is my current shaving cream, & I love it! A little goes a lonnnngggg way! It is SOO affordable and is available at most drugstores & Walmart. It smells pretty good if you like a little bit of manly musk. It leaves my legs and underarms feeling SO soft. I love it & would recommend!
Amber L.
Livingston
This shaving cream is wonderful . Not only can you shave with it , my girls make slime with it. It’s super cheap and the sensibility makes it even better. And the small kids can play with it at school!
Elysia F.
Combine
The price is a little higher than some and it’s okay. I bought mine at Walmart store. It has good lather but doesn’t leave that smooth feel like I like. Don’t get me wrong, it works but I have had used better shaving creams.
Britton B.
My husband absolutely loves this shaving cream. He has sensitive skin and this doesn't make his red nor itch. He uses when shaves, probably every other week. You can purchase this product at any drugstore, Walmart or target.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it have a specific sent or does it smell like good ol shaving cream😍?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Do anyone have the same issue with this stuff where it loses its fluff after only about half the can? Nothing like the first press of a new can, but the 5th or 6th press is "meh".
Chara F.
I'am the only one who thinks it looks like a graffiti spray?
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
cuando podre probar esta espuma de afeitar?
John H.
Cottonton
Is it good for sensitive skin?