BY BARBASOL

New! Soothing Moisture Rich with Vitamin E The final step in getting a clean close Barbasol shave.  Our soothing balm contains additives that relieve razor burn and noticeably improve the condition of your skin.  It s an invigorating way to feel the Rush every morning. Barbasol® Brisk After Shave Tones up your skin Helps soothe razor burn and nicks Leaves your skin feeling fresh and invigorated ; see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Barbasol Premium Aftershave Balm is a great aftershave to help moisturize my husband's face so he does not get razor burn.  It is an affordable product that has a pleasant smell and can easily be found in supermarkets or drugstores.  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as recommend.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I actually love using this aftershalve balm when I'm finished shaving. using this right after prevents bumps and razor burn and acne as well. this product is super inexpensive and the smell isn't too strong which is good if a lady is going to use it.
Bijoy S.
Indianapolis , IN
Barbasol is a classic brand with classic notes. Don't expect any pomp from this balm, but, in general, it works. For especially sensitive skin and rather oily skin, this balm will not be the best choice. For the main lot of men, this balm will work and provides a cost-efficient solution to those who need a good aftershave balm.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
My dad loves this product! Unlike a lot of aftershave products this one does not have that burning sensation. You can't go wrong with a brand that's been around for so long is what he told me. So I ended up purchasing this for my hubby and he loves it as well!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is a classic. It is real cheap at walmart and very creamy for a smooth shave. It's even better for a shave cream birthday party, very bubbly.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
A great brand at a great price. This brand has been around a long time and I trust it. My dad use it, so thats good enough for me.
Carolina L.
You can't beat this for the price. The brand has a longstanding reputation for quality at an affordable price. It smells very good.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I love this i use it on my patients all the time it cleans the face really good an it makes the skin soft an smooth
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
My boyfriend doesn't it like it for the reason that he gets really bad aftershave acne ! But it's inexpensive !
Amanda N.
I don't love the scent. It does help make skin soft. Maybe not the best for sensitive or acne prone skin.