Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamBarbasol
Pacific Rush Thick & Rich Shaving Cream for Men, 10 oz (Pack of 24)

Barbasol Pacific Rush Thick & Rich Shaving Cream for Men, 10 oz. (Pack of 24)

by Barbasol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barbasol Pacific Rush Thick & Rich Shaving Cream for Men, 10 oz. (Pack of 24)!
Johan P.
Kissimmee, FL
I hate this product I do not like at all it irritates you a lot skin and an unpleasant aroma gentlemen.
Johan P.
Kissimmee, FL
incredible does not let the nabaja irritate you anything the skin very soft and easy to use I love guys.
Steven B.
Farmers Branch
Has always worked for me.  Recommended use has proven to supply the needed desire.  I recommend this product!
Ravae ( niiif ) A.
Maplewood, NJ
The lather of the shaving cream was thick and creamy, after the shave my legs and bikini area were left soft and smooth. The cream has a soft sent, making it perfect for males & females. Bottle was easy to hold and shaving cream was simple to dispense. I will definitely purchase this shaving cream again.
Pruthu T.
Hamilton , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a 10-ounce aerosol aluminum can with white, orange, and dark blue labeling, containing the brand’s name on the front and a dark blue cap.😎😎😎

Looking for your answer?