BY BARBASOL #19 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster®. Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Original Shave Cream s rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• I have been looking for a good shaving cream for a while ...2 Answers
  • Is there anywhere I can purchase this shaving cream disco...2 Answers
  • How does this work compared to Gillete?2 Answers
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
Review for: Shaving Cream 11 oz more...
This shaving cream is the best I’ve used. It is super inexpensive and works super well. It is technically “made for men” but works well all over the body. The only difference between this and women’s shaving cream is the smell and the bottle is not pink. I would HIGHLY recommend for both men and women to try this!!
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ive used this on my legs as a less expensive alternative to womans shaving cream. It isnt bad but being formulated for the face rather then the legs may be the problem with not being super impressing. The foam adds more moisture then some of the cheaper womans shaving cream brands but isnt as moisturizing as some. Not bad if your in a pinch and need to steal your husbands shaving cream or if this is the cheapest at the store. Wouldnt go out of my way to buy it for shaving your legs, I cant vouch for how good it is as a facial shaving cream lol
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Shaving Cream 2.25 oz more...
I got this to take with me on trips out of town. I'm not a big fan of this brand of shaving cream due to the strong smell and the fact that it's just a basic shaving cream. I prefer gel creams to be honest. But it's good to have for traveling I guess
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s not uncommon for me to buy this shaving cream. I know it’s in the men’s shaving section but it’s cheaper than most of the women’s brand and does the same exact thing. It keeps my legs feeling silky smooth and helps prevent knicks and cuts.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good standard at a price point I can get behind. I however can't keep the can in the shower but it's small sacrifices you make for a solid product otherwise. Easy to use and to clean up after. I will definitely continue buying from this brand.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses barbasol as his stand by shaving cream because it does not irritate his skin and gets the job done. He likes the shaving cream because he can see what areas he has missed and he doesn't need anything to put on his face afterward because his face does not feel dried out.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this for my boyfriend and I occasionally use it when I run out of mine. I have tiny travel ones that I use on vacation and I love it. It makes my skin very soft with no irritation.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I haven't used this in my legs recently enough to review it, but the low price makes it great to purchase for fun projects. I work at a university and students have enjoyed shaving cream as a stress management activity. This is also fun for little kids-my daughter it in her daycare classroom. Just cover a table with garbage bags or plastic wrap and let them go.
Sheena B.
A great classic shave cream that gives a nice foam and a good close smooth shave. I prefer gel to foam formulas for shaving, but I reach for this dude for makeup removal. (Whaaaaat!?) I know! This works out the toughest makeup stains off of skin, and is a dream for cleaning up fake blood stains for all you zombies and vampires out there.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Shaving Cream 11 oz more...
So I bought this for my boyfriend remembering this bottle always bring around my house as a kid because my dad used it for shaving. It wasn’t something my boyfriend wanted and therefore I kept it and used it on my legs. The shaving cream does the job! It doesn’t smell great but it lathers well, is thick, and leaves my skin soft.
Aaron B.
Neenah , WI
Does anyone have breakout issuses with this as well? Or is there a certain teqhnique for using it?
Carson M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want to know how this smell...?
Luis M.
Elk Grove, CA
I was wondering if you guys recommend this brand?
Karla M.
Brunswick Ga
How does this work compared to Gillete?
Carlito B.
Ozone Park, NY
Is there anywhere I can purchase this shaving cream discounted?