BY BARBASOL #15 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster®. Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Original Shave Cream s rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• I have been looking for a good shaving cream for a while now , my...2 Answers
  • Is there anywhere I can purchase this shaving cream discounted?2 Answers
  • How does this work compared to Gillete?2 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Shaving Cream 11 oz more...
So I bought this for my boyfriend remembering this bottle always bring around my house as a kid because my dad used it for shaving. It wasn’t something my boyfriend wanted and therefore I kept it and used it on my legs. The shaving cream does the job! It doesn’t smell great but it lathers well, is thick, and leaves my skin soft.
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
Review for: Shaving Cream 11 oz more...
This shaving cream is the best I’ve used. It is super inexpensive and works super well. It is technically “made for men” but works well all over the body. The only difference between this and women’s shaving cream is the smell and the bottle is not pink. I would HIGHLY recommend for both men and women to try this!!
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Shaving Cream 2.25 oz, Shaving Cream 11 oz, Barbasol Original Shave Cream, 10 oz more...
I started using this shaving cream when I ran out of mine and my boyfriend had this by the sink. It matters nicely and doesn't have an overpowering scent or fragrance that lasts after the shower. I've bought it for others and I often carry the 2.5oz can for myself when traveling.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ive used this on my legs as a less expensive alternative to womans shaving cream. It isnt bad but being formulated for the face rather then the legs may be the problem with not being super impressing. The foam adds more moisture then some of the cheaper womans shaving cream brands but isnt as moisturizing as some. Not bad if your in a pinch and need to steal your husbands shaving cream or if this is the cheapest at the store. Wouldnt go out of my way to buy it for shaving your legs, I cant vouch for how good it is as a facial shaving cream lol
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s not uncommon for me to buy this shaving cream. I know it’s in the men’s shaving section but it’s cheaper than most of the women’s brand and does the same exact thing. It keeps my legs feeling silky smooth and helps prevent knicks and cuts.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Shaving Cream 11 oz more...
My husband uses this and love it. It doesn’t break his face out or cause any ingrown hairs. Smooth when shaving. I’ve use on my legs when I was out of other and it made my legs feel good after. It was easy to use and purchased at Walmart.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My #1 forget womens shave gel this is the og shave cream its sensative on skin and works great weather its bikini line, legs , pits, or face this stuff works great and you can usually find it for 1$ or 2 and it lasts so long
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good standard at a price point I can get behind. I however can't keep the can in the shower but it's small sacrifices you make for a solid product otherwise. Easy to use and to clean up after. I will definitely continue buying from this brand.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses barbasol as his stand by shaving cream because it does not irritate his skin and gets the job done. He likes the shaving cream because he can see what areas he has missed and he doesn't need anything to put on his face afterward because his face does not feel dried out.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this for my boyfriend and I occasionally use it when I run out of mine. I have tiny travel ones that I use on vacation and I love it. It makes my skin very soft with no irritation.
Aaron B.
Fond du lac , WI
Does anyone have breakout issuses with this as well? Or is there a certain teqhnique for using it?
Carson M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want to know how this smell...?
Luis M.
Elk Grove, CA
I was wondering if you guys recommend this brand?
Karla M.
Wrightsville, GA
How does this work compared to Gillete?
Carlito B.
Ozone Park, NY
Is there anywhere I can purchase this shaving cream discounted?