BY BARBASOL #8 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beard Buster®. Thick & Rich Shaving Cream Barbasol Original Shave Cream s rich, thick lather moisturizes and lubricates even the toughest beard for a clean, close, comfortable shave.  Its special formula and quality ingredients make Barbasol Beard Buster America s premium shave cream. Contains no CFC s which deplete the ozone layer.

• I have been looking for a good shaving cream for a while now , my...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere I can purchase this shaving cream discounted?2 Answers
  • How does this work compared to Gillete?2 Answers
Tara O.
Akron, OH
I use this instead of female shaving cream 1) because it's cheaper and 2) because it works better. It smells like... Shaving cream. I don't know how else to put that. It isn't a bad smell but it doesn't smell like flowers and margaritas like female shaving cream (which isn't a problem for me!) I've never had a problem with this shaving cream and it leaves my skin very smooth
Katie S.
While I have never used this to actually shave my body, I have used this in the classroom and for shaving cream fights in hallways. It sprays out very creamy and really has a strongest basic shaving creme smell. I did end up having this all over my hands and face and it didn't irritate my skin at all.
This shaving creme is super cheap, I bought it in a Neighborhood Walmart.
Diana V.
Whitewater, WI
I actually bought this because it was the cheapest shaving cream at Walmart that I needed for a Pinterest project with my daughter (making playdough type thing). I'm glad I didn't discard it because I ended up going camping and that was the only can of shaving cream I had left. The cream itself is super thick and it doesn't feel cheap. I went and bought another actually.
Riley K.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Although I am a woman and most girls use fancy smelling shaving creams that they love. I think the extra cost is unnecessary and the amount of product in those tiny bottles is a ripoff. The Barbosol original shaving cream does the job perfectly leaving my skin smooth and soft after every shave. However, additional moisturizers are needed to ensure no dry skin.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Not so much for shaving with it, I have found alternate uses for it. On time we used the unique scented Original Barbasol to haze the freshmen my senior year at band camp. It makes excellent balloon bombs. We got in so much trouble for it the next day and all seniors had to run 5 laps. It was worth it though. Those freshmen were looking like the Michelin Man!
Sarah G.
My mom used to make bathtub paints for us when we were little with this. She'd just mix some food coloring and shaving cream into a muffin tin and let us have at! I've used this to shave, found it at Walmart, it's affordable, nice lather and gets the job done (plus it's a great way to get little kids to take a bath when they're being difficult).
Geraldine K.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I'm never going to change brands unless they stop making this. It gets right to the point, no oily gel that has to be rubbed into an unknown quantity of lather. Nope, just plain old shaving cream.

I don't see much of a difference between this and other "flavors" of barbasol, but who cares. It's nothing more than the best shaving cream out there.
Tara N.
Oh jeez the smell of this is horrible. It's cheap.. But I can't even stomach the smell. I bought a few cans for a sensory project in a daycare so the kids could practice writing letters in it, and it was the worst smell ever. I could not get the smell off my hands or the table! I'd rather splurge next time, or get sticky and use Cool Whip!!
Mallory P.
Skillman , Nj
Barbasol Original Shaving Cream is a classic and for good reason; no other shaving cream is as thick, smooth, and luxurious. As someone with sensitive skin, I love that it doesn't have any frilly extras that irritate my skin. Its honestly so much fun to just have a bunch of it in your hands and it gives a closer shave than body wash alone.
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, Pa
As a child, I remember my primary teachers outing this shaving cream on our desks. We would cover a portion of our desks and we would practice making letters, numbers, and words. As a teacher now, I use this brand as well! And if I have any extra, I just use it myself. It's much cheaper than women's shaving cream and does the same job!
Aaron B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Does anyone have breakout issuses with this as well? Or is there a certain teqhnique for using it?
Carson M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really want to know how this smell...?
Luis M.
Elk Grove, CA
I was wondering if you guys recommend this brand?
Karla M.
Wrightsville, GA
How does this work compared to Gillete?
Carlito B.
Ozone Park, NY
Is there anywhere I can purchase this shaving cream discounted?