Barbasol Arctic Chill Shaving Cream uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY BARBASOL #93 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Barbasol® Arctic Chill® With Menthol Thick & Rich Shaving Cream.
Est. 1919.

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Before I started getting my own shaving cream, I was sharing a bathroom with my husband. So he had this shaving cream and I started using this. It's a great brand it last a long time it's smells nice and I don't care about the women whose complain that it smells like a man because there is nothing wrong with the wood that smell it is it is really really nice and I enjoy it.
Jenn R.
This is a go to standard for shaving cream in any household since the fifties I believe. It is always on sale and we at least have one or two backup cans in our bathroom closet. It is great for women and men. It is an expensive and also makes a great craft project Edition. Or we also have used it for sensory games for my young daughter. We definitely enjoy this product and use it as a family. It has multiple uses which is a great value for the money spent.
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
My husband likes this. The scent is good and he likes the cooling of the menthol. He gets a clean shave from it. Normally he gets another brand but bought this to try it out and likes it very much.
Chellsie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this shaving cream and he loves it! It’s very thick and creamy! It gives a smooth shave and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft! It is very affordable and long last! Would recommend to others!
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
The one and only shaving cream that will ever be in my home! My husband shaves his head and face and I use it on my legs! Gives the closest have that lasts for days!
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bens djsj snsks Beka djsjd djs djs djsjd all we djs djs d die snejwj endid ensign did neie e wine eje r been djsjd. Eje e ke wneje neie rieje irked sksne dj s wjej
francheska r.
When I was in middle school we used to take about 8 of these and empty them if the newbies!! Everyone was always excited to get to the 6th grade. It was so much fun even the teachers got in on the action but of course it only lasted a week thank goodness!! Lol
abby m.
Mokena, IL
ive tried a bunch of shaving creams, and at the end of the day, using my dad’s has been the best! its smooth to apply, and isnt so thick and lotion-y that it clogs my razor fast. it doesnt leave me dry- its a classic for a reason!
Briana W.
Shelby , AL
In elementary school we use to use this on our desk as an disinfectant and go clean our desk. Brings back memory's when using this product. Definitely would recommend it works great
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!