Barbasol Arctic Chill Shaving Cream uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY BARBASOL #41 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Barbasol® Arctic Chill® With Menthol Thick & Rich Shaving Cream.
Est. 1919.

Buy on Jet.com*
Jenn R.
This is a go to standard for shaving cream in any household since the fifties I believe. It is always on sale and we at least have one or two backup cans in our bathroom closet. It is great for women and men. It is an expensive and also makes a great craft project Edition. Or we also have used it for sensory games for my young daughter. We definitely enjoy this product and use it as a family. It has multiple uses which is a great value for the money spent.
Chellsie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this shaving cream and he loves it! It’s very thick and creamy! It gives a smooth shave and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft! It is very affordable and long last! Would recommend to others!
francheska r.
When I was in middle school we used to take about 8 of these and empty them if the newbies!! Everyone was always excited to get to the 6th grade. It was so much fun even the teachers got in on the action but of course it only lasted a week thank goodness!! Lol
abby m.
Mokena, IL
ive tried a bunch of shaving creams, and at the end of the day, using my dad’s has been the best! its smooth to apply, and isnt so thick and lotion-y that it clogs my razor fast. it doesnt leave me dry- its a classic for a reason!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Briana W.
Shelby, AL
In elementary school we use to use this on our desk as an disinfectant and go clean our desk. Brings back memory's when using this product. Definitely would recommend it works great
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
The one and only shaving cream that will ever be in my home! My husband shaves his head and face and I use it on my legs! Gives the closest have that lasts for days!
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Bens djsj snsks Beka djsjd djs djs djsjd all we djs djs d die snejwj endid ensign did neie e wine eje r been djsjd. Eje e ke wneje neie rieje irked sksne dj s wjej
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I had to borrow my boyfriend's shaving cream because I ran out of my own and I realized how well this brand lathered in helping me in my shaving experience. It left my legs feeling tingly and refreshed, I would definitely buy this tried- and -true brand again if not for my boyfriend, then for myself.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful shaving cream and is really cheap! Usually, I can find this for $.89-$.99 versus up to $5 or $6 for other name brands. This shave cream goes on smooth and leaves a minty feel after you shave. Personally, I think it helps prevent ingrown hairs. I love it!