Barbasol Arctic Chill Shaving Cream uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY BARBASOL

Barbasol® Arctic Chill® With Menthol Thick & Rich Shaving Cream.
Est. 1919.

Buy on Jet.com*
landry m.
landry m.
Gastonia, NC
One of the best shaving creams on the market!!! Its very easy to use and I never have any problems with it. I like this one specifically because of the arctic chill sensation. it went above and beyond then i thought it would, it help minimize shaving bumps and I'd recommend to evryone
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful shaving cream and is really cheap! Usually, I can find this for $.89-$.99 versus up to $5 or $6 for other name brands. This shave cream goes on smooth and leaves a minty feel after you shave. Personally, I think it helps prevent ingrown hairs. I love it!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
My husband, my husbands father and most of the men I know have always used Barbasol shave cream and swear by it. It's super thick, affordable and I've even used it on my legs when out of my own shave cream. It smells fresh and can't be beat! Highly recommend!
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Indianapolis, IN
Five stars because why the need to be fancy! This product is a high foam, low sent, medium hydration standard cream that works well. The thick formula holds up through spray off in the shower and leaves no scent behind. It's great for a men and women.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love this shaving cream! I feel like the later it gives makes for a better shave than some of the feminine shaving creams! It keeps my skin moisturized and helps me to obtain a smooth, close shave!!
Missy M.
Missy M.
King William, VA
My husband uses this shaving cream for an eternity lol. It works very well for shaving his fave and he also shaves his head (due to baldness) . So this is a staple in our bathroom.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Batavia, OH
Love this shaving cream. When shaving your legs it gives you that hot and cold sensation that feels nice. It's super affordable & works well on my skin.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Sugar Land, TX
I know this is for men, but I like it way more than the fruity brands marketed for women. It's inexpensive and does the job well.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Marmaduke, AR
Even though this is mans shaving cream it makes me feel good and with it being artic chill it gives you a tingly sensation.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Greenwood
This is usually ment for men but i love it as well. Always leaves my skin smooth and soft. It also suds up nice. I love it