Barbara's Snackimals Animals Cookies Oatmeal uploaded by Kaitlyn F.

BY BARBARA'S

Barbara's® Oatmeal Snackimals™ Animals Cookies.
No artificial flavors, additives or preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1971.
Made with organic grain. see more...

Kaitlyn F.
Deland, FL
These cookies are so good and my daughter and I love them! The flavor is great and I like the fact that they are organic and the oatmeal makes them taste so good! Highly recommend!
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
While cookies had a nice consistency, they really didn't taste as good as they should have, I don't know if it's because they were healthy or because they have less sugar, I just know that I won't be buying them again. Not even my husband who likes cookies liked the animal crackers.
Allison D.
These are great cookies! Not only are they cute designs but they taste great too! They have less sugar than regular cookies, so I don't feel bad when I give my kids cookies for a snack!
Sheila b.
APO, AE
My girls really like these cookies. They are not too sweet at all. What I like the most is the list of ingredients which is better than other brands.
Veronica C.
My kid LOVES these cookies... very cute animals shapes... it tastes good... less sugar comparing with other brands.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Love these. Can eat them all day. Very cute with the animal prints. And i like the oatmeal flavor.
Victoria S.
okay...whoever doesn't like Animal cookies obviously never art them as a child, they taste so good and and great for people of all ages