BY BARBARA'S

Barbara's® Oatmeal Snackimals™ Animals Cookies.
No artificial flavors, additives or preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1971.
Made with organic grain. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allison D.
These are great cookies! Not only are they cute designs but they taste great too! They have less sugar than regular cookies, so I don't feel bad when I give my kids cookies for a snack!
Veronica C.
My kid LOVES these cookies... very cute animals shapes... it tastes good... less sugar comparing with other brands.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
While cookies had a nice consistency, they really didn't taste as good as they should have, I don't know if it's because they were healthy or because they have less sugar, I just know that I won't be buying them again. Not even my husband who likes cookies liked the animal crackers.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Love these. Can eat them all day. Very cute with the animal prints. And i like the oatmeal flavor.
Sheila b.
APO, AE
My girls really like these cookies. They are not too sweet at all. What I like the most is the list of ingredients which is better than other brands.
Victoria S.
okay...whoever doesn't like Animal cookies obviously never art them as a child, they taste so good and and great for people of all ages