Barbara's Puffins Cereal Cinnamon uploaded by Michael V.

BY BARBARA'S

Barbara's® Cinnamon Puffins® Cereal.
Since 1971.
New look, same great taste!
{Benefits per serving}.
Low fat.
6g fiber.
Only 6g sugar.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I like it, it's ok I mean, some of the pieces have lots of flavor but some of them taste like nothing.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Puffins cereal! It is rather healthy, has a great crunch, has a great fiber content, and is lower in sugar compared to other cereals. Check out the honey and peanut butter flavors too!
Catalina K.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the original Puffins so I decided to try the cinnamon flavored ones. I'm so glad I did! They are delicious. Highly recommend.
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This such a good cereal all my family loves it for a quick morning breakfast and I can get it at my local Sprouts!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This cereal tastes good and my kids are happy to eat it. I love that it isn't so high in sugar as other kids cereal (even though this isn't particularly marketed to kids). I like it as a sweet snack without milk too.
laura j.
laura j.
Foodie Expert
I love that it has a great taste and texture, but it is not hight in sugar. Plus it has 6 g of fiber!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Foodie Expert
This cereal is divine. I eat it all the time by itself dry without milk. The cinnamon gives it a nice flavor without all the sugar others have.
Mesha T.
Mesha T.
Haven't tried these yet only seen them one or twice assuming they are like cinnamon toast crunch?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Fountain, FL
Is this a good cereal if you are trying to eat better?