BY FIG BARS

Naturally Snacktastic! Fruit Juice Sweetened Low Fat &Amp; 0G Trans Fat Per Serving Made With Whole Grain No Artificial Flavors, Additives, Preservatives Or Refined White Sugars Vegan And Kosher 100% Natural Barbara's Multigrain Fig Bars Are Perfectly Sweet And Full Of Ripe, Juicy Figs.&Nbsp; Our Rich And Delicious Bars Are Sweetened Simply With Pure Fruit Juice And Wrapped In A Naturally Sweet And Tasty Crust Of Whole Grain Oats, Barley, And Brown Rice.&Nbsp; One Lip-Smacking Taste And You'll Know These Are No Ordinary Fig Bars-They're Barbara's. Product Of Usa see more...

Lauren D.
These are my favorite snacks. I love figs! These bars are delicious. They come in a wide variety of flavors. They are easy to travel with. I buy them whenever I see them at the store. They are sometimes hard to come by.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

finish your day job and when you least expect causes something sweet, these bars are free of blame, are high in fiber that makes our body always this happy, for people like me we are sweet lovers this is a wonderful option, always I have several in my portfolio if some friend also provokes something sweet, I love to share the best
Jeanine P.
Brooklyn, NY
These a very good and higher in fiber and lower in sugar than the brand you see most commonly I stores. They are more expensive than other brands of these type and you may be able to get an organic brand for the same price point.
Clarissa T.
FIG BARS!! My grandma always used to have these in her house and whenever I'd come over she'd give me some, i really liked the strawberry ones as well. They were a really nice treat, I miss them.
sonya g.
My friend gave this to my kiddos and I at a picnic and I love them. They were fresh and had great flavor. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Alejandra P.
Fig bars are my favorite when I'm trying to get the sweet without the guilt. I especially like these. Not too sweet and just the right texture
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg i love my fig bars great treat and very inexpensive great for the fids as well my granddaughter loves them i always get them for her
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
These fig cookies are so soft and tasty. I find them at my local healthy food store. Love that they are delicious and healthy
Vickie C.
Kokomo, IN
A fig bar done right! A healthier option that tastes great. I love to have these in place of my chocolate when I have craving.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
I love me some fig bars when I'm craving something sweet without all the calories! They are soft and chewy with a great taste.
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Have you tried theses before ?
sonya g.
Do they ever have coupons for this?
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Do they have these at trader joes?
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Where will be the best place to buy these?