BY BARBARA'S

Barbara's® All Natural Whole Wheat Low Fat Fig Bars.
Since 1971.
Petaluma, California.
Fruit juice sweetened.
100% natural. see more...

Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
I love these. I pack rhem for lunch almost every week because they're not dry, organic, and super delicious. Like my son loves them my nieces and I never say fig bar to them. They just thinks it's a cookie. So again a quick organic treat because sugar is still sugar. Love them though.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these fig bars not to sweet.The fig taste is not overpowering either.I always loved fig bars as a child and these are gret.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
My coworker gave me one last time cause he always brigs them and I couldn't believe it. They are really good/healthy. Great snack!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this fig bars. A perfect snack after a long day at school or work and much healthier than potato chips or candy.
Mary L.
This dessert loves my husband the times it goes to super is one of his first purchases I have tried and if it is tasty
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Oh yummy snacks I really like Barbara fig bars is so delicious my geat snack for my traveling sweetest thing I love it.
Angelica G.
My mom makes fig jelly and I love it, this fig bar a really healthy and reminds me my mom with her fig big botles
Kaylynn T.
I am so sorry but to me these are so nasty like not just saying it to you but all fog bars are nasty maybe that will change in the next couple of years but for no EWWWWW!!
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
De très bon petit biscuit au figue. Le gout est bon meme s'il est un peu sucré mais la texture est bonne et moilleuse