BY BARBARA'S

When The Whole Family Roars For A Sweet Snack, We Want Them To Have The Best-Tasting And Most Natural Cookies Around. That Was&Nbsp;The Original Plan, Way Back In 1971 When We Started Our Company - Make Wholesome Food Taste Great. So,&Nbsp;We Bring You Nature's Wildest, Crunchiest Vanilla Delights. Made With Natural Vanilla Flavors No Artificial Flavors, Colors Or Preservatives No Hydrogenated Oils 0 G Trans Fat Per Serving Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International. Made In Usa see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these animal crackers my kids enjoy them and see when it’s very easy for me to pack in my purse for them to take when I am on the go going to appointments so that they have a snack ready for them to eat
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
I love these crunchy cookies (i.e. from my little cousin)! from what I know they are low in sugar, low in sodium, cholesterol free, vegetarian and made with organic ingredients; which makes them great for babies. You can find them @ Food Lion & Farm Fresh.
Elizabeth K.
I love these! They have minimal ingredients and great flavor. I don't feel bad eating them when my sweet tooth kicks in! They are crispy and have a nice texture.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids love these. I keep these in my pantry for the perfect afterschool snack. These are very crispy and fresh
Loreal E.
Columbus, GA
From young to old, my kids love these snacks and they keep coming back for more. Delicious and good for you!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Are these any good? I've seen them at a few stores, but wasn't sure if they would taste good?
Tasha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I would love to buy for my grandbaby, could anyone tell me how do this taste?
How can you rate the taste of them?