BY BARBARA'S

Heart Healthy Oats 94% Whole grain 5g Fiber 35% Antioxidant Vitamin C Power to the All Natural!   Sure, a few of us wish we still wore flowers in our hair like Barbara did in the 70 s.  She found her inspiration in natural foods where pleasures don t mix with artificial preservatives.  Barbara chose her ingredients for their integrity, flavor, and nutrition because she knew healthy foods could be delicious.  Today, when we need tasty nutrition more than ever, our mission is clear:  healthy people, naturally. Healthy People Keeping your heart happy, naturally, is easy when just one bowl a day provides over 40% of the soluble fiber you need for a healthy heart. All natural, always All natural means choosing high quality, wholesome ingredients to provide optimum nutrition.  It means no hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, additives or preser see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Goes perfectly with almond milk and some fruit!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a big fan of the taste of this cereal." in 1 review
  • "Try adding some fresh fruit to add flavor and additional texture." in 1 review
Veronica M.
Foodie Expert
I love my Puffins as they used to go by in name! I love how they don't have corn which not only is not good for you but I'm allergic too! I never have eaten cereal with milk so I would not know how these are in milk as most people consume their cereal. I love putting some in ziplocks and havering them in my purse, car, stroller, for a great quick filling snack. I highly recommend the Shredded Oats kind for breakfast, snack, whenever! Filling and satisfying without being overly sweet!
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
Foodie Expert
Excellent healthy cereal, if you are used to high sugar cereals than you may be disappointed but this has great texture and healthy grains
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I love this for breakfast. I'm not such a fan of sweet cereals so this is just prefect! I cut up some strawberries with is occasionally.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love barbara;s Shredded oats ceral it is so crunchy & the taste is good & sweet! I put blueberries on top and it yummy!
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I don't eat cereal too often but this one is a great option for a sweeter cereal that is better than some of the other ones on the shelves.
Jennifer S.
Encino, CA
Healthy alternative to the sweet cereals. Try adding some fresh fruit to add flavor and additional texture.
Paige J.
Toms River, NJ
I am not a big fan of the taste of this cereal. It was a bit flavorless. Maybe adding some cinnamon would better the flavor
James M.
Bloomington, IL
I tried this cereal when it was on sale. They tasted really good. They had the slightest sweetness to them.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
I love how healthy this cereal is! Goes perfectly with almond milk and some fruit!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What did you like best about this cereal?