Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal uploaded by Maria V.

BY BARBARA'S

A Naturally Dynamic Duo Dietary Features. Low Fat. Good Source of Fiber. Only 6g Sugar per Serving. Good Source of Calcium Iron & Vitamin D. NutraFlora® Natural Prebiotic Fiber Enhances Calcium Absorption, Reinforces Immunity & Promotes Healthy Digestion. 0g Trans Fat per Serving. No Artificial Flavors, Additives, or Preservatives. Vegetarian. Barbara s - All Natural Since 1971 At Barbara s® our recipe for success is great taste. see more...

• "The multigrain is really good as well." in 1 review
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Foodie Expert
This cereal has no preservatives, no artificial flavors and no GMOs. My kids enjoy this cereal and I'm happy giving it to them. I'm even happier that I've seen coupons for this cereal in the circulars.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Bethesda, MD
I've tried both the original and peanut butter versions, and while the original is good, the PB version is awesome! And with only 6 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fat a serving, I can feel a-okay about it as a snack. Recommended!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
The original flavor of Barbara's Bakery Puffins cereal is okay. Definitely not as good as the peanut butter though.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Fresno, CA
Pretty good cereal I'm usually enjoy my sugar rilled cereal but my boyfriend has been making me eat and shop healthier to show our son a healthy life style.but this cereal tastes pretty good for being a healthy cereal
Carlen Z.
Carlen Z.
Hamilton, NY
I'm obsessed with Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffin Puffs (really rolls off the tongue)! The cereal isn't too sweet and it really tastes like peanut butter. While they don't get soggy quickly, they are kind of rough and often scratch the top of my mouth, but with enough milk it's not really a problem. Would 100% recommend!!!
Caren D.
Caren D.
Edinburg, TX
The cereal is really great. One of my favorite cereals. The multigrain is really good as well. Holds me over until lunch time, so that I am not snacking in between.
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
Found these in the organic aisle a the supermarket so I decided to try them. I was so impressed by the taste! U looked at the nutrition label as was also pleased. A great find for when you just want a healthy cereal for breakfast. Or late afternoon snack.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
My family tries very hard to eat "clean" or no processed foods. Thus, the ingredients list is what brought me to Barbara's Puffin cereal. In our house people consumer cereal both dry and with milk. I would not recommend eating this cereal dry. It tastes, for lack of better explanation, weird. However, once you let it sit a minute in milk…YUM! Despite the bizarre taste dry, we continue to purchase.
April B.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
This cereal is very yummy. I love that it has no artificial colours and is safe for my children. They can't get enough of it.