Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal uploaded by Maria V.
3 colors available

BY BARBARA'S

A Naturally Dynamic Duo Dietary Features. Low Fat. Good Source of Fiber. Only 6g Sugar per Serving. Good Source of Calcium Iron & Vitamin D. NutraFlora® Natural Prebiotic Fiber Enhances Calcium Absorption, Reinforces Immunity & Promotes Healthy Digestion. 0g Trans Fat per Serving. No Artificial Flavors, Additives, or Preservatives. Vegetarian. Barbara s - All Natural Since 1971 At Barbara s® our recipe for success is great taste. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The multigrain is really good as well." in 1 review
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Foodie Expert
This cereal has no preservatives, no artificial flavors and no GMOs. My kids enjoy this cereal and I'm happy giving it to them. I'm even happier that I've seen coupons for this cereal in the circulars.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Bethesda, MD
I've tried both the original and peanut butter versions, and while the original is good, the PB version is awesome! And with only 6 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fat a serving, I can feel a-okay about it as a snack. Recommended!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
The original flavor of Barbara's Bakery Puffins cereal is okay. Definitely not as good as the peanut butter though.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Fresno, CA
Pretty good cereal I'm usually enjoy my sugar rilled cereal but my boyfriend has been making me eat and shop healthier to show our son a healthy life style.but this cereal tastes pretty good for being a healthy cereal
Carlen Z.
Carlen Z.
Hamilton, NY
I'm obsessed with Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffin Puffs (really rolls off the tongue)! The cereal isn't too sweet and it really tastes like peanut butter. While they don't get soggy quickly, they are kind of rough and often scratch the top of my mouth, but with enough milk it's not really a problem. Would 100% recommend!!!
April B.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
This cereal is very yummy. I love that it has no artificial colours and is safe for my children. They can't get enough of it.