Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal uploaded by Maria V.

BY BARBARA'S

A Naturally Dynamic Duo Dietary Features. Low Fat. Good Source of Fiber. Only 6g Sugar per Serving. Good Source of Calcium Iron & Vitamin D. NutraFlora® Natural Prebiotic Fiber Enhances Calcium Absorption, Reinforces Immunity & Promotes Healthy Digestion. 0g Trans Fat per Serving. No Artificial Flavors, Additives, or Preservatives. Vegetarian. Barbara s - All Natural Since 1971 At Barbara s® our recipe for success is great taste. see more...

• "The multigrain is really good as well." in 1 review
Amy  M.
Fresno, CA
Pretty good cereal I'm usually enjoy my sugar rilled cereal but my boyfriend has been making me eat and shop healthier to show our son a healthy life style.but this cereal tastes pretty good for being a healthy cereal
Patty A.
New York
Found these in the organic aisle a the supermarket so I decided to try them. I was so impressed by the taste! U looked at the nutrition label as was also pleased. A great find for when you just want a healthy cereal for breakfast. Or late afternoon snack.
Jenn G.
Bethesda, MD
I've tried both the original and peanut butter versions, and while the original is good, the PB version is awesome! And with only 6 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fat a serving, I can feel a-okay about it as a snack. Recommended!
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
Puffins are addicting. I love this cereal and it is a great healthy snack as well!
Alexandra R.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a review for the PB puffins (the barcode scanner picks it up as plain)
I'm not much of a cereal person, but a handful of peanut butter puffins makes a really tasty snack. A light coating of peanut flavor, with a nice Chex-like taste, its a nice lite snack.
Vegan friendly too!
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I came across this vegan cereal and fell in love with it! It is a great snack if you like peanut butter. I eat it with milk for breakfast or just dry as a snack, it helps me curve my craves for something sweet after a salty meal and its crunchy texture fools my brain into thinking I'm having chips or something during the afternoons when cravings can be at their worst.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
The original flavor of Barbara's Bakery Puffins cereal is okay. Definitely not as good as the peanut butter though.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I love Puffins cereal, but not this flavor! I could barely make it through the box. I can't even describe how it tastes. Not good. Barbara's make Peanut Butter Puffins that are absolutely delish! Try those over this flavor!
April B.
Hamilton, ON
Foodie Expert
This cereal is very yummy. I love that it has no artificial colours and is safe for my children. They can't get enough of it.