BY BARBARA'S

We Believe The Best Things In Life Are All Natural, Like Smiles, Hugs And Our Super Tasty Cereal Made With Whole Oats, Brown Rice, And Corn. Free Of Artificial Flavors, Preservatives And Additives. They Also Contain Natural Prebiotic Fiber To Improve Digestion, Strengthen Your Immune System, And Help Keep Your Bones Strong. Enhanced With The Natural Sweetness Of Whole Grains Pure Clean Oats - The Finest, Cleanest Grains Available Gluten And Fat Free 8 G Whole Grains Per Serving High In Calcium And A Good Source Of Fiber Excellent Source Of Vitamin C,&Nbsp;D And Iron Low Sodium, Vegetarian, Kosher Made In Canada see more...

Lori M.
Waco, TX
Yummy treat, and the great thing in addition to the flavor is that it is healthy as well. It also
contribute money to the Puffins. So good deal! My family doesn't mind the NOT SO SUGARY cereals so this was a good fit for our family.
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
This cereal was so impossible to eat I thought I was going to break my jaw lol! It was tasty if you like health foods (which I do). Cereal should be crunchy, but not dangerously crunchy. Maybe I got a bad box?