Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal uploaded by Maria V.

BY BARBARA'S

A Naturally Dynamic Duo Dietary Features. Low Fat. Good Source of Fiber. Only 6g Sugar per Serving. Good Source of Calcium Iron & Vitamin D. NutraFlora® Natural Prebiotic Fiber Enhances Calcium Absorption, Reinforces Immunity & Promotes Healthy Digestion. 0g Trans Fat per Serving. No Artificial Flavors, Additives, or Preservatives. Vegetarian. Barbara s - All Natural Since 1971 At Barbara s® our recipe for success is great taste. see more...

• "The multigrain is really good as well." in 1 review
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
Review for: Peanut Butter more...
These remind me of my childhood! This was my favorite cereal. Not only does it have good ingredients, but it tastes so good that you would never guess it. It’s so important to start your day off with a healthy meal, and this cereal is perfect for that!
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
My friends would rave about this cereal, so eventually I saw it at Trader Joe's and decided to see what all the hype was about. It definitely lived up to my expectations. I have repurchased since my first taste test, but while I enjoy it it is not my go to cereal.
Stacey C.
Santa Monica , CA
Review for: Peanut Butter more...
Delicious. I wouldn’t say it’s super healthy thought. The serving size is less than a cup. It’s got a great flavor. Got a great crisp. I’ve bought many times. I usually buy at Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These taste delicious they come in different flavors and are gluten free and full of added sugars or colors and artificial stuff! These are just a simple good tasting cereal I just wish they were easier to find because sometimes I have to get them at Whole Foods and they can be expensive there.
Carlen Z.
Hamilton, NY
I'm obsessed with Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffin Puffs (really rolls off the tongue)! The cereal isn't too sweet and it really tastes like peanut butter. While they don't get soggy quickly, they are kind of rough and often scratch the top of my mouth, but with enough milk it's not really a problem. Would 100% recommend!!!
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
I eat this practically everyday. I have found that most cereals have far too much sugar, etc. so this is healthy alternative to popular cereal brands. It is really delicious & gets me going in the morning! If you love crunchy cereals, definitely try this.
Emily H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Peanut Butter more...
Puffins are sooo good! The peanut butter flavor is delicious and real tasting. What I especially love is that it takes a while for the cereal to get soggy. So you always have a nice soft outside but a crunchy inside!
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
I came across this vegan cereal and fell in love with it! It is a great snack if you like peanut butter. I eat it with milk for breakfast or just dry as a snack, it helps me curve my craves for something sweet after a salty meal and its crunchy texture fools my brain into thinking I'm having chips or something during the afternoons when cravings can be at their worst.
Patty A.
New York
Found these in the organic aisle a the supermarket so I decided to try them. I was so impressed by the taste! U looked at the nutrition label as was also pleased. A great find for when you just want a healthy cereal for breakfast. Or late afternoon snack.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
So, I ate these almost every morning for nearly two years straight and I never got tired of it. This is basically healthy cereal that feels like a kid cereal in the best way possible. (Slightly) sweet puffs! But they're gluten free! And no weird additives! Everybody wins.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How do they taste and how much do they cost?