Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal uploaded by Maria V.
3 colors available

BY BARBARA'S

A Naturally Dynamic Duo Dietary Features. Low Fat. Good Source of Fiber. Only 6g Sugar per Serving. Good Source of Calcium Iron & Vitamin D. NutraFlora® Natural Prebiotic Fiber Enhances Calcium Absorption, Reinforces Immunity & Promotes Healthy Digestion. 0g Trans Fat per Serving. No Artificial Flavors, Additives, or Preservatives. Vegetarian. Barbara s - All Natural Since 1971 At Barbara s® our recipe for success is great taste. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The multigrain is really good as well." in 1 review
Maria V.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I came across this vegan cereal and fell in love with it! It is a great snack if you like peanut butter. I eat it with milk for breakfast or just dry as a snack, it helps me curve my craves for something sweet after a salty meal and its crunchy texture fools my brain into thinking I'm having chips or something during the afternoons when cravings can be at their worst.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Sunnyside, NY
This is a review for the PB puffins (the barcode scanner picks it up as plain)
I'm not much of a cereal person, but a handful of peanut butter puffins makes a really tasty snack. A light coating of peanut flavor, with a nice Chex-like taste, its a nice lite snack.
Vegan friendly too!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
I eat this practically everyday. I have found that most cereals have far too much sugar, etc. so this is healthy alternative to popular cereal brands. It is really delicious & gets me going in the morning! If you love crunchy cereals, definitely try this.
Joselyn J.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
All time favorite healthy cereal. Great macros and tastes like PB Cap'n Crunch. Trader Joe's has the best price.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
Puffins are addicting. I love this cereal and it is a great healthy snack as well!
Mariam H.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Foodie Expert
So, I ate these almost every morning for nearly two years straight and I never got tired of it. This is basically healthy cereal that feels like a kid cereal in the best way possible. (Slightly) sweet puffs! But they're gluten free! And no weird additives! Everybody wins.
Caren D.
Caren D.
Edinburg, TX
The cereal is really great. One of my favorite cereals. The multigrain is really good as well. Holds me over until lunch time, so that I am not snacking in between.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
My family tries very hard to eat "clean" or no processed foods. Thus, the ingredients list is what brought me to Barbara's Puffin cereal. In our house people consumer cereal both dry and with milk. I would not recommend eating this cereal dry. It tastes, for lack of better explanation, weird. However, once you let it sit a minute in milk…YUM! Despite the bizarre taste dry, we continue to purchase.
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
Found these in the organic aisle a the supermarket so I decided to try them. I was so impressed by the taste! U looked at the nutrition label as was also pleased. A great find for when you just want a healthy cereal for breakfast. Or late afternoon snack.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I love Puffins cereal, but not this flavor! I could barely make it through the box. I can't even describe how it tastes. Not good. Barbara's make Peanut Butter Puffins that are absolutely delish! Try those over this flavor!