BY BARBARA'S

100% Natural Crunchy Corn & Oat Cereal Toasted, lightly sweetened, crunchy perfection! Only 5g Sugar 5g Fiber 90 Calories Tasty Goodness for the Whole Family! Wake up to a "YUM" inspiring Puffins crunch!  Rich in fiber and remarkable natural flavor, a bowlful will boost your energy and bring on the smiles.  And, with just 90 calories and 5 grams of sugar, Puffins are a low fat start to your day.  We use only the finest natural ingredients - always free of artificial preservatives or additives - because that s Barabara s® way. All Natural Since 1971 Dietary Features: 20% of Your Daily Fiber Needs Good Source of Fiber Excellent Source of Antioxidant C No Artificial Flavors, Additives or Preservatives Vegetarian Kosher Great Taste Without Compromise™ Barbara s For a Brighter Future Barbara s Bakery is committed to providing th see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "They taste great and are filling." in 1 review
  • "They ask for them every time we go to the grocery store!" in 1 review
Erica S.
I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Barbara's Bakery Puffins Pumpkin cereal right now and it's delicious! Picked it up for $3.99 at my local co-op. It has really great crunch and doesn't get soggy, the flavor isn't overbearing, just lightly sweet with a hint of that pumpkin spice.
persi  .
persi .
Foodie Expert
I love Puffins!!! If you have a trader joe's near you, that's where you can buy it! I especially love mixing a couple of different flavors of puffins together.
Heather S.
Heather S.
I love puffins! They make a great quick breakfast, school/work snack, or late night snack. They are just a touch sweet and xan be eaten straight out of the box, with milk and/or fruit. You can even put them on top of ice cream. Puffins are a staple in our pantry.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I received a sample of these at Veggie Fest awhile ago, and they're delicious! They're crispy and taste amazing, unfortunately, they don't sell them at my local grocery stores.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Springfield, OH
My children love Puffins! They ask for them every time we go to the grocery store! I give them either with almond milk in the morning for breakfast or dry in bowl for snack time. I feel better knowing I am not giving them the sugary cereals they sell these days!
Ivette C.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I enjoy my Puffins. I started buying them again last year and I'm glad I did. They taste great and are filling.
Trena L.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
These are pretty good. I prefer to eat them as a snack like bite size crackers.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I'm in LOVE with Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cinnamon! They're delicious, high in fiber and low in sugar. I usually add a banana and sliced almonds with 1% milk with some extra protein. If you haven't tried them yet, definitely give them a shot!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fallbrook, CA
I Love Puffins! I don't normally eat them for breakfast but more so as a snack during school. They're they perfect thing to munch on while I'm reading or studying!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I LOVE the Puffins cereal. I fell in love with the original brand of Puffins and I will always love them. They're great to put in yogurt, too.
Erica S.
What's your favorite Barbara's Bakery Puffins cereal?