BY BARBARA'S

100% Natural Crunchy Corn & Oat Cereal Toasted, lightly sweetened, crunchy perfection! Only 5g Sugar 5g Fiber 90 Calories Tasty Goodness for the Whole Family! Wake up to a "YUM" inspiring Puffins crunch!  Rich in fiber and remarkable natural flavor, a bowlful will boost your energy and bring on the smiles.  And, with just 90 calories and 5 grams of sugar, Puffins are a low fat start to your day.  We use only the finest natural ingredients - always free of artificial preservatives or additives - because that s Barabara s® way. All Natural Since 1971 Dietary Features: 20% of Your Daily Fiber Needs Good Source of Fiber Excellent Source of Antioxidant C No Artificial Flavors, Additives or Preservatives Vegetarian Kosher Great Taste Without Compromise™ Barbara s For a Brighter Future Barbara s Bakery is committed to providing th see more...

• "They ask for them every time we go to the grocery store!" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and are filling." in 1 review
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I'm in LOVE with Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cinnamon! They're delicious, high in fiber and low in sugar. I usually add a banana and sliced almonds with 1% milk with some extra protein. If you haven't tried them yet, definitely give them a shot!
Erica S.
I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Barbara's Bakery Puffins Pumpkin cereal right now and it's delicious! Picked it up for $3.99 at my local co-op. It has really great crunch and doesn't get soggy, the flavor isn't overbearing, just lightly sweet with a hint of that pumpkin spice.
Brenna M.
I want to like these, I really do! They're fairly low in calories and sugar. I usually add my own stevia and cinnamon. But these are like little puffed cardboard pieces that leave your mouth with scratches- they actually hurt my mouth to eat them.
Heather S.
I love puffins! They make a great quick breakfast, school/work snack, or late night snack. They are just a touch sweet and xan be eaten straight out of the box, with milk and/or fruit. You can even put them on top of ice cream. Puffins are a staple in our pantry.
Kristin M.
Springfield, OH
My children love Puffins! They ask for them every time we go to the grocery store! I give them either with almond milk in the morning for breakfast or dry in bowl for snack time. I feel better knowing I am not giving them the sugary cereals they sell these days!
Lauren B.
Fallbrook, CA
I Love Puffins! I don't normally eat them for breakfast but more so as a snack during school. They're they perfect thing to munch on while I'm reading or studying!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I received a sample of these at Veggie Fest awhile ago, and they're delicious! They're crispy and taste amazing, unfortunately, they don't sell them at my local grocery stores.
persi  .
I love Puffins!!! If you have a trader joe's near you, that's where you can buy it! I especially love mixing a couple of different flavors of puffins together.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I LOVE the Puffins cereal. I fell in love with the original brand of Puffins and I will always love them. They're great to put in yogurt, too.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I enjoy my Puffins. I started buying them again last year and I'm glad I did. They taste great and are filling.
Erica S.
What's your favorite Barbara's Bakery Puffins cereal?