BY BARBARA'S

100% Natural. Crunchy Corn & Oat Cereal. 7g Sugar. 3g Fiber. 20% Vitamin A & C. Prebiotic. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives Tasty, fruity and wholesome fun -  that s a Puffin Puff!  made with corn and whole oat flour - always free of artificial flavors, preservatives, and additives - each puff bursts with yummy natural goodness.  Touched with the perfect amount of sweetness and a good source of needed fiber, this is one crunchy cereal the whole family can love.  Taste the all natural differ. see more...

Barbara's Bakery Puffin Puffs
  • "These have a good texture, don't get soggy, and they are not too sweet like a General Mills cereal. " in 1 review
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is my go to breakfast cereal. My favorite is the peanut butter flavor, although the cinnamon is great as well. These have a good texture, don't get soggy, and they are not too sweet like a General Mills cereal.
catherine p.
these taste like a healthier version of captain crunch cereal have tried the original and peanut butter and both taste great. You would think it had a lot more sugar but it has less sugar than most brands
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I bought these at my local Whole Foods to try out something new and healthy for breakfast. It is bland and I know it's healthy but I did not like the texture and flavor. It is also more expensive than other cereal brands at grocery store. Will stick to my other cereal.
Stacie C.
College Park, MD
Oh Barbara and your Puffin Puffs. I'm trying to lose some weight and still eat food that's tasty. The fruit medley version of Puffs is my new find. It reminds me of Trix but without the harsh texture that can rip up your gums. The sugar is relatively low for a fruity breakfast cereal and I think this cereal could please parents and kids alike. It's also quite filling!
annabel k.
Minneapolis, MN
These are delicious, I have them for breakfast almost every day. One small bowl fills me up until lunch with minimal snacking. The cereal itself stays crunchy even towards the bottom of the bowl, these also taste good with any type of milk- I use rice milk.
Stacy C.
These all natural organic puffs are very crunchy, holds up well in milk, no soggy stuff here and they taste delicious, not too sweet. Perfect for the entire family.
Channa B.
Defiance, OH
I love this in the peanut butter flavor! It tastes amazing and I feel like they don't get soggy as quick as other cereal. I also don't eat cereal very often so this could just be me.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I love these! They are super crunchy (just how I like them) and they aren't too sweet. They pair perfectly with almond milk and they just taste great.
denise r.
I've got to try these for free in a sample size and I fell in love I couldn't wait to buy and now I've got more of my family members addicted.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I love these! They aren't too sugary (though still sweeter than desired) and are chock-full of fiber. Definitely a family favorite!
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
How does this taste ? I never seen them
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I've never seen or heard of this...What is it?
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
I'm just wanting the badge lol
Heather Z.
Ive tried regular Puffins, I'm curious to know how the texture is with the dried fruit. Is it super chewy
Tammy P.