Barbara's
Bakery Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal

Barbara's Bakery Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal

by Barbara's

Made with the kids in mind, this cereal is delicious and nutritious, 312 g

Do you like them with or without milk ?
Start your review of Barbara's Bakery Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Kellie S.
I have the diet of a child. I was searching for a healthier alternative to my typical go-to of a sweet or chocolately cereal and this did the job! It has low sugar and a decent amount of protein and fiber...and tastes great! Plus, who couldn't love the adorable puffin on the box? šŸ§
Michelle H.
White Plains, NY
Great crunch, and I like them as a snack or as a cereal with milk. I wish they had a little bit more peanut butter flavor. Overall, healthier than other cereals and it tastes good. I'll buy it again, but wouldn't go out of my way to find it.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
I purchased this cereal as a slightly better snack than other cereals. She enjoyed these, but I won't repurchase because I think they have a strange aftertaste. At first, the peanut butter flavor is prominent, but then theres a stale aftertaste that made me check the expiration date.
Allison R.
Warrensburg, MO
One of the healthier cereals out there that could be considered a ā€œchildrenā€™s cereal.ā€ Tastes like peanut butter and holds a crunch well.
Sonia L.
S Kingstown, RI
I like that these are gluten free and gmo free, but would love it even more if they were organic. I add banana and soy milk for a hardy breakfast or eat a handful dry for a sweet and crunchy snack.
LB O.
I donā€™t know if I just got a bad box or what, but I recently went vegan and this was on a suggested list of vegan cereals and when I just took a bite it tasted the way a new shoe smells LOL
Felicity H.
Edmonton, AB
These are SO good. I love the texture of the little squares, and yummy peanut butter flavour! Not excessively sweet, but sweet enough to be a treat.
tia N.
Spruce Grove , AB
My daughter really likes these for her Breakfast she likes to eat them how they are other with milk they are good for her
Esther B.
Antigonish , NS
A great healthy cereal option! It's not super sweet but you get a really good peanut butter taste to it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...