BY BARBARA'S

A deliciously crunchy medley of whole grain oats, wheat, and corn. Over 50% of Your Fiber needs. 14g Fiber. 50% Whole Grain. Low sodium. Barbara s Promise: Back in 1971, Barbara started our company with a simple plan - to make wholesome food taste great.  Barbara selected her ingredients carefully and left them just as nature intended.  Minimally processed to leave the nutrients intact, she never added artificial flavors or preservatives.  Thanks to Barbara, we bring you nature s ultimate recipe for healthy food. see more...

Jo F.
Dallas, TX
This is the first high fiber cereal that I had tried. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis and had to start a high fiber diet. This product not only tastes good, but it works well.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
I have fiber issues so I tried this cereal with high hopes. It was great! Didn't even taste like a fiber cereal, so good.
G A.
I love this cereal. It is high in fiber. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends .
Brittany B.