BY BARBARA'S

Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loveeee! These are soo good and blueberry is my favorite. I believe they come in other flavors as well but I'm absolutely in love with this one.
Kristy L.
Petoskey, MI
I love a good fig bar, however these were not that great. The cookie was very dry and crumbly. The blueberry filling was subpar.
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Fig bars are soo good! the blueberry filling inside are soo good! I also like the strawberry flavors
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I wasn't a big fan of these Fig bars, I'd just stick to the original ones. I like them much better.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
These are my absolute favorite. Healthy and so so so yummy. I always grab one for work or school.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
I love these fig bars, there are many flavors but I love these blueberry ones! So delicious!
Ada C.
Me fascina!
Es un excelente postre o merienda.
Su sabroso relleno de arándano y su deliciosa capa es una combinación espectacular. Una explosión de sabor en cada mordisco.
Es uno de mis postres favoritos, lo como cada vez que puedo; en el postre, merienda e incluso en el desayuno lo he comido :)