BY BARBARA'S

Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loveeee! These are soo good and blueberry is my favorite. I believe they come in other flavors as well but I'm absolutely in love with this one.
Kristy L.
Petoskey, MI
I love a good fig bar, however these were not that great. The cookie was very dry and crumbly. The blueberry filling was subpar.
Karen M.
Carson City, NV
Fig bars are soo good! the blueberry filling inside are soo good! I also like the strawberry flavors
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I wasn't a big fan of these Fig bars, I'd just stick to the original ones. I like them much better.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
These are my absolute favorite. Healthy and so so so yummy. I always grab one for work or school.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
I love these fig bars, there are many flavors but I love these blueberry ones! So delicious!
Ada C.
Me fascina!
Es un excelente postre o merienda.
Su sabroso relleno de arándano y su deliciosa capa es una combinación espectacular. Una explosión de sabor en cada mordisco.
Es uno de mis postres favoritos, lo como cada vez que puedo; en el postre, merienda e incluso en el desayuno lo he comido :)