BY BARBARA'S

Naturally Snacktastic! Fruit Juice Sweetened. Low Fat & 0g Trans Fat Per Serving. Made with Whole Grain. No Artificial Flavors, Additives, Preservatives or Refined White Sugars. Vegan and Kosher. 100% Natural Taste the deep, rich flavor of succulent raspberries joined with juicy figs in a cake-like whole grain jacket.  Sweetened naturally with a dynamic blend of select raspberries and figs, Barbara s Raspberry Fig Bars may be one of life s best simple pleasures.  We dare you to eat just two, because these are no ordinary. see more...

Stacy R.
Scottdale, GA
I love these bars. I usually have one in the morning when I am running late and need a quick breakfast. They are surprisingly filling, and I love the fact that they are natural and have no artificial coloring/flavorings. I feel comfortable giving these to my kiddos too! They actually have a couple flavors also. They may be a little more pricey, but I feel that the quality is worth it.
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
As much as I wanted to LOVE these, I just couldn't. They were a bit dry and very little filling. My husband loves fig newtons and I thought this would be healtheir for him.
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
Best fig bars ever so much better than fig newtons and better for you too,thats always a plus
Carley M.
Oh, they are so yummy and juicy! Barbara's Bakery Fig Bars are the ideal snack for during study breaks or when you are on the road. just put it in your backpack/ purse and you are good to go!
Samantha H.
Ive never had this brand but I do love fig bars. Never saw this brand in stores but will keep looking