BARBAR Italy 4800 Ionic Blow Dryer - Black

The BARBAR Italy 4800 Ionic Blow Dryer - Black gives you salon-worthy hair that's soft, shiny, and voluminous. This classic black blow dryer features an ionic charger and imported AC motor that heats air while circulating it so you get the results you crave. All this, plus it's compact enough for travel and uses 2000 WATTS, which means you can get the hair you want in half the time. Ionic charger for soft, shiny, voluminous results 2000 WATTS cuts your dry time in half Multiple heat and speed settings; heats to 310 F Weighs only 2 pounds - ideal for travel Black color with matching 10-foot cord see more...

• Anybody know if this hair dryer comes with attachments and is it su...1 Answers
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
My sister had this for about a month then one time she was using it and it caught fire after sparking. So it's not my top choice but it did work great when it wasn't on fire.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
This is such an amazing dryer. It dries my hair super quick and I even use it to dry my baby when she gets a rash!
Jama S.
Jama S.
This blow dryer is amazing! It has just the right heat settings to where it's not to hot!
baileigh b.
baileigh b.
This is such an amazing blow dryer it really helps to dry my wet hair when in a rush
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it dry my hair fast and I don't have a problem with it.

Ashlea L.
Ashlea L.
HOUSTON
Love love love this blow dryer. . It leaves your hair soft and shiny.. it's the best! !! Used to only use chi but I think I'm stuck on this now. . Will be so sad when it goes out *cross my fingers*
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario
Excellent hair dryer .. I recommend it 100% if you have thick hair like I do .,drys my hair fast and completely
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anybody know if this hair dryer comes with attachments and is it super expensive?