BY BARBAR

Standard blow dryers are equipped with coil heating elements. Coil heat emits over 200 mg (milligauss) of emf, a measure of radiation that's equivalent to that of a microwave. By contrast, theâ barbar eco 8000 eco-friendly blow dryerâ emits a mere 4.1 mg. It also saves 40% more electricity than a standard dryer.â but make no mistake:â theâ eco 8000â is very powerful, producing heat and power that will cut dry time in half, achieving the results you expect from a professional dryer. Theâ eco 8000â represents a major advance in responsible hair technology! . â . â see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice hair dryer. The air distribution blows out evenly which i really like, so it doesnt make one piece of my hair really hot. The air comes ouy very warm. I like that it has the cool down button. The cord is longer so you can move it around your head easier. I like that it stores easily. And this is good for the environment so thats an awesome perk! BARBAR Eco 8000 Eco Friendly Blow Dryer
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most expensive blow dryer I have ever owned. I think it's a little over priced, but I love that it's eco friendly. And it really is good quality and it does work well. Overall, I'm satisfied, but in my opinion, I just think it cost too much money.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very awesome product well worth it works well and has no problems BARBAR Eco 8000 Eco Friendly Blow Dryer
shawna c.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You mean I get to look cute AND save the environment?! SIGN ME UP! This is a great product. I'd recommend!!
Eva C.
Eva C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't ever use hair dryers because they cause they most damage to your hair. I went to a salon and the woman was using this hair dryer and I was super disappointed at how my hair felt after.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this blow dryer?
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this blow dryer worth the price?