BY BARBAR

Standard blow dryers are equipped with coil heating elements. Coil heat emits over 200 mg (milligauss) of emf, a measure of radiation that's equivalent to that of a microwave. By contrast, theâ barbar eco 8000 eco-friendly blow dryerâ emits a mere 4.1 mg. It also saves 40% more electricity than a standard dryer.â but make no mistake:â theâ eco 8000â is very powerful, producing heat and power that will cut dry time in half, achieving the results you expect from a professional dryer. Theâ eco 8000â represents a major advance in responsible hair technology! . â . â see more...

crystal j.
1,890 reviews
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This is a very nice hair dryer. The air distribution blows out evenly which i really like, so it doesnt make one piece of my hair really hot. The air comes ouy very warm. I like that it has the cool down button. The cord is longer so you can move it around your head easier. I like that it stores easily. And this is good for the environment so thats an awesome perk! BARBAR Eco 8000 Eco Friendly Blow Dryer
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This is the most expensive blow dryer I have ever owned. I think it's a little over priced, but I love that it's eco friendly. And it really is good quality and it does work well. Overall, I'm satisfied, but in my opinion, I just think it cost too much money.
Eva C.
1,222 reviews
I personally don't ever use hair dryers because they cause they most damage to your hair. I went to a salon and the woman was using this hair dryer and I was super disappointed at how my hair felt after.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This hair dryer is ok but I have a ton of hair and it took forever to dry it all. It's eco friendly and nice looking but doesn't work that great.
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not really a big fan of this eco friendly blow dryer by barbar Eco 8000 because it is too expensive and not a very good product in general
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This hair dryer is so amazing. It is very affordable and easy to use. I love that it's eco-friendly and great for the environment.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great eco friendly hair dryer. It saves 40% electricity without losing drying power or heat. Nice sleek design.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Very awesome product well worth it works well and has no problems BARBAR Eco 8000 Eco Friendly Blow Dryer
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love this eco friendly blow dryer it was very expensive but I feel like in the long run it will be worth it
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Do you like this product?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I so want this hair dryer!!!!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Does this work well? How is it eco?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this blow dryer worth the price?
Christina J.