Bar-S: Hot Links Sausage, 48 Oz uploaded by BETSY R.

BY BAR-S

Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I'm not a huge fan on hot dogs, it's not the mystery meat factor because I don't really care what I eat, but it's the fact that they taste like bologna and I don't like the taste of bologna. (I'll eat an all beef hot dog). However, throw some red pepper flakes in 'em and smoke 'em and you've got some Bar-S Hot Links, one of my favorites growing up.

We didn't have a lot of money growing up, so we ate the same three or four dinners every week and this was honestly my favorite one. My mom would buy these really nice hoagie rolls just for this too.

I'm a huge spicy food fiend and these aren't exactly spicy, but they do have a little kick if you're a bit sensitive to spicy foods. It's definitely better than your normal hot dog.
Elysia F.
Combine
These are ok for being a cheap brand but honestly I have tasted better. For a cheap brand they’re alright. I usually will buy these at whatever store has them on sale. If y’all are on a tight budget and want links then they will do.
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
I grew up on these links they were so good back in the day and spicy . as i got old i don't tend to like spicy foods anymore but every-now and then i still crave these and have to go get some
BETSY R.
This sausage links are delicious I slice them and grill them to have a well done finish I buy them at starter brothers. Very tasty.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
They are good they taste very delicious and perfect for cooking and for the grilling outside with family and company.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Of I'm going to have a hot dog, S Bar is the one! It's not too salty and doesn't have any inconsistent textures
I. Want to purchase the hot links