Bar S Franks uploaded by Prudence B.Bar S Franks uploaded by Perla U.

BY BAR-S

Bar S® Franks.

Only the best is branded Bar-S.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Quality taste value.

America's favorite.

Made with chicken, pork added.

Smoke flavoring added.

Gluten free.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nikita B.
I am a very picky person when it comes to hot dogs. There are some brands that have way more pork than others and I generally don't enjoy them. Bar S is something that I grew up with, this is the only brand that my family buys, both because of the price and the taste. They are very good on their own or with condiments, either BBQed, boiled, or fried.
Amanda J.
Modesto, CA
I prefer these over the expensive hot dogs only because I cannot stand when the expensive ones "pop" in your mouth. These have a good flavor for a hot dog and are so cheap.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Great easy meals on a budget right here. We always have these on hand. The kids love them. Great price. So many different meals you can create with them.
The baby food of hot dogs...zero texture, zero flavor. Was not expecting much at the low price, but got even less than my low expectation. Terrible.
Kenzie C.
This is for sure the most un-healthy item you could eat. BUT it's only a $1 at the stores I shop at and the kids unfortunately love these hot dogs!
Veronica P.
I love to make these particular type of sausages! I like to mix them in oil with onion and some jalapeno , it gives it a very great spicy taste !
Galilea E.
Ready to start the summer nights with a good BBQ with the family. Hot dogs for the little one it's perfect. Great taste as well.
Haley F.
Huntsville, TX
There is nothing like a great hotdog to bring you back to your childhood. pair this with HIENZ ketchup and you're ready to go!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm a fan of these weenies. they have a variety to choose from and very affordable. not my favorite but a close contender.
Destiny T.
I personally love hot dogs and this brand is ok but I rather have Nathan hot dogs. these do taste good though