Bar-S Classic Smoked Sausage, 14ct uploaded by Reishel T.

BY BAR-S

Reishel T.
Ely, NV
Bar S Smoked Sausage is a must have for our Spring time BBQs. They have a hearty smoke flavor with the perfect amount of sausage seasoning. The skin isn't tough like most sausages I've tried. They are just as good plain as with BBQ sauce. I put them on a grill, I fry them in a pan, and I cut them up and boil them in jambalaya. I don't care for the ones with cheese in them though.
Vernae H.
Bar S sausages aren't good enough on their own, but they're better than hot dogs. If you already have some, try them grilled. I split them, pan fry them and top them with grilled onions. They're better with BBQ sauce than with ketchup. I prefer onions, red/yellow bell peppers, cheese and NO condiments.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
My family usually gets these instead of hot dogs for barbecues; they are so much better. Plus they are a good price
How can I order 2 cases of this product