Bar S Classic Bun Length Franks uploaded by Jasmine O.

BY BAR-S

Bar S® Classic Bun Length Franks.

Only the best is branded Bar-S.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Quality taste value.

Made with chicken, pork added.

Smoke flavoring added.

Gluten free.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Bar S Classic Bun Length Franks
  • "A lot of people are skeptical about Bar S because it's not very well known." in 1 review
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
These are a great hot dog for the price. Found a 12 pack of these for just $1 at dollar Tree. I would recommend these to others. If you spend a lot of money on hot dogs I recommend switching to this brand.
Kirsten K.
Great hot dog for the price. They taste good and have a mixture of chicken and beef which I like because I'm not always a fan of just beef. Great for cook out's or any day of the week
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
We don't buy hot dogs often but when we do, this is always the brand we choose. Good quality, tasting hot dogs at a reasonable price and I like the different options between your usual hot dog and "all beef" (we buy all beef).
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My kids are hotdog funatics! I keep these things stocked up! We always use these for our BBQ's; bought a different brand last time & we all could tell the difference. We wanted our Bar S Franks back!
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
Bar S hot dogs are the best hot dog (for the price) bar none. I don't know, and probably don't want to know, what is in them. All I know is they are delicious and we all like them round my house.
Rosi G.
I was on a crazy diet once and if you want details leave me a msg. But anyways these links right here saved me from starving hahaha and I lost 7lbs in 3 days. These are cheap and are good
Jessica B.
Coxs Creek, KY
Great taste for the price. My family buys them to grill. We really like the ones with cheese in them but the regular bun length ones are also good. I like how you don't waste bun:)
Danielle T.
Albany, KY
These are perfect for cooking over a fire! They aren't very expensive and kids love them! No need to spend extra money on ballpark or other brands! these taste just as good!
Ron R.
Mcallen, TX
Bars Frank's are the best my son has tasted he loves them he says that there plump and juicy and he likes that they are the length of the bun with the other ones too much bread not enough meet
Jenn G.
It's weird to say I have a favorite kind of hot dog, but these are definitely my favorite. They're perfect for any age and any summer BBQ you're planning.
Jenn G.
Are these in most grocery stores?
Rosi G.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I don't often see the 24 packs unless at Walmart or other big grocery stores.