BY BAR-S

• Creative ways to eat hot dogs?? I can't have hot dog buns.3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I tried these for the first time when I had a coupon for them. I was surprised by how good they are (I really wasn't expecting much from them). They are best then grilled or roasted, or pan fried (not boiled. ew! I hate boiled hot dogs!). My kid loves them sliced in mac and cheese. And you can't beat the price!
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My family enjoys these very much. Great price! I use a hot dog roller and there are never enough dogs. They go rather quickly around here. I always have them in the fridge.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
For not really liking hot dogs at all, these seem to be ok in flavor...but they do end up talking back after consumption, if you know what I mean....
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Only hot dogs we get. They are cheap and good with eggs in the morning or cooked up on the grill for a nice hot dog on a nice summer/spring day.
Nickiolis R.
I want to express my sincere opinion on this product really is very good hope to buy it and know of what I speak, I recommend for 10 points.
Emma G.
I like this brand but the only thing I can say negative about them is they are a little salty and it's hard to find them in Turkey
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
Great price. I was surprised by how good they actually are. We typically either bake or pan fry these and my son loves them !!!
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
We buy these hot dogs all the time. They are the lowest priced hot dogs, and taste just as good as the more expensive brands.
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
Great to have around the house when someone wants a snack. Quick and easy to warm up. Also makes camping fun.
joana o.
Escondido , Ca
I love these hot dogs. They taste so good. They are affordable. You must give it a try. You won't regret it.
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
Creative ways to eat hot dogs?? I can't have hot dog buns.