Bar-S: America's Favorite Bologna, 16 Oz uploaded by Amy B.

BY BAR-S

Condra N.
Chattanooga, TN
Very economical for me as a single parent. You can do much with this product. I usually make sandwiches. Plus I can fried it for my breakfast. I love to get this for my kids.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Its cheap, its good... I like the one made with all the stuff rather than one meat. I buy this for my kids because they can make a quick sandwich and be done.
Yesy M.
I have bought it at Walmart and Dollar Tree, I like Bologna, but not this one at all, the flavor and consistency is just not my favorite.
Veronica P.
My younger brothers love these for a treat or with pretty much love to eat these with pretty much anything. I am not really into bologna.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
I am not a big bologna eater, but I have to say I love this type of Bologna. It is also good to fry too.
Amy D.
It's good bologna we get a piece and either make a sandwhich or just eat it plain we usually get ours at Ingles