Bar None Hydrating Conditioner Bar

by Brite

Formulated to care for your hair in an earth friendly way. Everyday and travel friendly cruelty free (not tested on animals) vegan conditioner bar. Condition and hydrate your hair without impacting the environment with plastic packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bar None Hydrating Conditioner Bar!
Rachel V.
I really like this bar! My first conditioner bar. Very affordable and lasted me most of the year (I only wash my hair 2-3x per week). It has worked well for my hair through a variety of seasons. Sad Ulta doesn’t carry it anymore, but considering ordering online.
Rosmery S.
Canoga Park, CA
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
This right here is THE BEST conditioner EVER! I love everything about it. I’ve gone through a few bars by now and I continue to love it. My sisters and best friend are now switching to this bar conditioner because it’s sooo good and leaves your hair so soft.

Looking for your answer?