BAR NONE Everyday Shampoo

by bar none

BAR NONE Everyday Shampoo has a clean formula for normal hair. It contains aloe vera extract to soothe, balance and moisturize hair and scalp for healthy, shiny hair.

Zero waste; Plastic free; Ethically made and sustainable - the aluminium packaging is infinitely recyclable; No SLS, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, DEA, harsh sulfates, triclosan or triclocarban; Cruelty free; Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BAR NONE Everyday Shampoo!
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
I got this shampoo and conditioner from Marshall's and it is one of the best shampoo brands I have tried. I like how this is zero waste because the packaging is 100% recyclable. The scent is of a soft aloe which is perfect for someone who doesn't like strong sense. They make different formula for different hair types. I find this brand doesn't give me as much flakes as others too and it works really well. It makes my hair soft and smooth. The only downside is that you have to make sure you don't get too much out since there is no pump or something to control the flow.
Monqiue U.
Perth, WA
BAR NONE Everyday Shampoo uploaded by Monqiue U.
I love the way this made my hair feel after I used it. It never felt soapy or gross like some shampoos make my hair feel. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. $20 for each bottle hurts me a little.
Emily L.
Delta
Doesn’t dry out or strip my hair, nice light scent, lathers nicely, and doesn’t weigh my hair down. I like the zero waste aspect of this product and brand. If I caught it on sale I would repurchase

Looking for your answer?