BY BAR KEEPER'S FRIEND

Bar Keepers Friend® Cleaner & Polish.
Works great on stainless steel sinks.
Since 1882.

• What is this mainly used for ? 8 Answers
  • How is it better than similar products? I have heard many...3 Answers
  • Is this safe for glass top stoves?4 Answers
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish
  • "when I thought it was clean this showed me how wrong I was, I've used it on my tub/shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink (stainless steel) and that now shines!, I even used it to clean my stove top and front/sides of the oven." in 6 reviews
Carolina P.
Oh Lord!! That product is just awesome! I got so freaky using it that I cleaned bath drains, sink fountains, pads everything, never seen them again but totally recommended
Melissa D.
Frederic, MI
This stuff never ceases to amaze me how clean it will make my sinks! I sprinkle a bit on, wipe down with a damp cloth, and it shines like never before! It is cheap, and a container lasts practically forever. I am addicted!
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot say enough great things about this product. I recently discovered it although it has been around for many many years I hear about it through a Google search for hot to clean my stainless steel pots and pans. I am SO grateful for all it has done, I have cleaned not only my pots and pans but my entire home with it. I bought the powder first, then I bought the paste and they both work like magic. I like the powder more though. For anyone in need of a cleaning product, I highly highly recommend this product!!!
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
I was quite disappointed when I tried this for the first time. Doesn't take the cooked on grease off my pots and pans, I don't like the smell, although it did well on my sinks and it was cheap and easy to find.
Petita A.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is the best pot scrubber you'll ever need! It's gentle enough where it won't peel your skin off or burn your hands if you do dishes without wearing gloves. This stuff will make scourer all you favorite pots and leave them super shiny and clean! The bottom of copper pots will look like new after you're done using this! I couldn't believe how my granny's old pots when from black to that lovely shiny copper color after using it once. I love the fact that my coworker at a group home enlightened me to this product. I've been using it ever since and prefer this to Ajax/Comet any day! This product is also good if you want to get rid of that nasty toilet ring and other bathroom issues.
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
It's the only stuff I'll use on a white porcelain sink. I grew up using bar keepers friend. Not my favorite smell in the world, but it sure gets the scuffs out easily!
Trish T.
New York
This stuff works miracles. MIRACLES. If I had to pick only one cleaning product to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's so versatile...I use it on cookware, my oven, my sink, bathroom, and it instantly removes dirt stains on rubber shoes. I use it on all my white sneakers, and this keeps them looking clean for months-years longer than they otherwise would. It removes caked-on/burned food from cookware significantly faster and more easily than anything else I've ever tried. So grateful to my mom for turning me on to this stuff. It's a must-have.
Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I have grown to LOATHE our glass top electric stove. Cook anything on it, and there's a mess, let alone the way we cook in this house where there's a mess every where. First, I tried plain baking soda and while it eventually worked, it was tedious and tiring, and let's face it, I just wouldn't do it. Then I discovered BKF's glass cooktop formulation while trying to fill up my Amazon Subscribe and Save order and it was amazing, but the powder form works so much better--I use it on my stainless cookware, my counters, my sink... and it works beautifully on the aforementioned glass cooktop!
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
This stuff is AMAZING. My mom gave me a set of silverware she used to use back when she was in college. That silverware set was sitting in our garage uncovered for over 20 years. When she gave it to me, the pieces had orange crust and black spots. I ran them through the dishwasher and it did help a little. Then I bought this product and it made it look brand new!! I highly recommend it.
Liza O.
This is the BEST metal cleaner out there.  It's nothing fancy, but gets the job done every single time.  It can sometimes smell a little funny, and definitely use gloves when using it, but it's truly great stuff.   Oldy but goody.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
Didn't realize until now it came in liquid form. What is your preference? Powder or liquid?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Is this like Ajax or Comet?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What is this mainly used for ?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What stainless surfaces do you use on?
Krysten S.
What is the difference between Bar Keepers Friend and Comet?

Amazon