BY BAR KEEPER'S FRIEND

Bar Keepers Friend® Cleaner & Polish.
Works great on stainless steel sinks.
Since 1882.

• What is this mainly used for ? 8 Answers
  • How is it better than similar products? I have heard many...3 Answers
  • Is this safe for glass top stoves?4 Answers
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish
  • "when I thought it was clean this showed me how wrong I was, I've used it on my tub/shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink (stainless steel) and that now shines!, I even used it to clean my stove top and front/sides of the oven." in 6 reviews
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Ok so i accidentally scrubbed my porclian sink with brillo and it created this black film that didnt come off and i actually thought i scrubbed the finish off by mistake... I bought this cleaner and the marks came right off and my sink is shinier than EVER! also not just inside of the sink i also used it for the fixtures too.. My faucet is super shiney. Cant beat the price this works AMAZING! Do not use anything else on your porcelain sinks this is made for it.
Megan G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cleaning product for my sinks. I have a stainless steel sink in my kitchen and a resin sink and a porcelain sink in my bathrooms. This is a very gentle cleaning product that still does a great job at getting the job done. It also doesn't have a smell like every other cleaning product, which makes it really nice to use.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
I thought I had scratched my beautiful ceramic sink with a pan, but after sprinkling this stuff on it disappeared. Literally, the fix all for any scratch or hard-to-clean surface of pots/pans/counter/sink. It is truly a miracle worker.
Melinda S.
Madison, OH
My grandmother recommended this cleanser to me 20+ years ago for cleaning my stainless steel sink. I tried it and have continued to use it all these years later. It deep cleans, gets out stains and leaves the stainless steel sparkling.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
This works good but I hate the white marks it leaves after and I have to go back with water or cleaner multiple times to clean it off. It also doesn’t clean as good as I intended it to. People really talk this up for no reason
Kim D.
Midway
This product is awesome for polishing stainless steal & chrome...i also use to clean coffee & tea stains out of mugs, & removing rust. You should wear glives though as it eats the skin.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
I love this stuff. I stained my shower blue with hair dye, and nothing I used would take it off. I was told to try this after countless other products. I sprinkled this on with a touch of water to make a paste. I scrubbed lightly with a stiff brush and let it sit for about an hour. When I rinsed, almost all of the blue dye was gone. I was amazed. Now I use it on everything.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
If I could give this product a million stars I would. I found this on one of those random days going between Pinterest & Google and decided I'd check it out. Found it my local Home Depot for around $1.39 and bought two cans. Made a paste with a little water in a plastic dish and dipped an old toothbrush and began scrubbing the white soles of an old pair of shoes (I'm talking a few years old here!) when I tell you it made the soles of my shoes look BRAND NEW! The uses for this can are nearly endless around the home and outdoors and you cant beat the price, not to mention I believe it's made from natural earth materials.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Seriously, anyone that owns stainless steel cookware needs to have this in your cleaning supplies. It has been the only thing that will really get my stainless steel clean after a serious night of cooking. Not to mention it works on so many other surfaces to cut through a mess that no other cleaner will. It was the ONLY thing that helped to remove the funk from an eye on my glass top stove. Do yourself a favor and run to the store to buy this. It’s only $2-3. There’s no reason not to.
Breanna C.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! You can clean anything with it. My grandmother got it for me from Walmart I believe! Definitely a great price compared to most other cleaners & not the horrible fumes like Clorox, etc. it works wonders. I used it in my apartment before I moved in and it showed how dirty everything was after their "cleaning" process and my magic erasers!!
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
Didn't realize until now it came in liquid form. What is your preference? Powder or liquid?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Is this like Ajax or Comet?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What is this mainly used for ?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What stainless surfaces do you use on?
Krysten S.
What is the difference between Bar Keepers Friend and Comet?

Amazon