BY BAR KEEPER'S FRIEND

Bar Keepers Friend® Cleaner & Polish.
Works great on stainless steel sinks.
Since 1882.
Tile.
Brass.
www.barkeepersfriend.com. see more...

• What is this mainly used for ? 8 Answers
  • How is it better than similar products? I have heard many good revi...3 Answers
  • Is this safe for glass top stoves?3 Answers
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish
  • "when I thought it was clean this showed me how wrong I was, I've used it on my tub/shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink (stainless steel) and that now shines!, I even used it to clean my stove top and front/sides of the oven." in 6 reviews
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
If I could give this product a million stars I would. I found this on one of those random days going between Pinterest & Google and decided I'd check it out. Found it my local Home Depot for around $1.39 and bought two cans. Made a paste with a little water in a plastic dish and dipped an old toothbrush and began scrubbing the white soles of an old pair of shoes (I'm talking a few years old here!) when I tell you it made the soles of my shoes look BRAND NEW! The uses for this can are nearly endless around the home and outdoors and you cant beat the price, not to mention I believe it's made from natural earth materials.
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York
This stuff works miracles. MIRACLES. If I had to pick only one cleaning product to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's so versatile...I use it on cookware, my oven, my sink, bathroom, and it instantly removes dirt stains on rubber shoes. I use it on all my white sneakers, and this keeps them looking clean for months-years longer than they otherwise would. It removes caked-on/burned food from cookware significantly faster and more easily than anything else I've ever tried. So grateful to my mom for turning me on to this stuff. It's a must-have.
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
I had never heard of this product before. One day, my husband burned my stainless steel pan and it never really got clean. I googled how to clean stainless steel and a video of someone using Bar Keepers Friend came up. I was skeptical at first. The next day I purchased some from the hardware store and WOW!! I was absolutely amazed at the result. I honestly love this product. I use it for everything now.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
This stuff is AMAZING. My mom gave me a set of silverware she used to use back when she was in college. That silverware set was sitting in our garage uncovered for over 20 years. When she gave it to me, the pieces had orange crust and black spots. I ran them through the dishwasher and it did help a little. Then I bought this product and it made it look brand new!! I highly recommend it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
I love this stuff. I stained my shower blue with hair dye, and nothing I used would take it off. I was told to try this after countless other products. I sprinkled this on with a touch of water to make a paste. I scrubbed lightly with a stiff brush and let it sit for about an hour. When I rinsed, almost all of the blue dye was gone. I was amazed. Now I use it on everything.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! You can clean anything with it. My grandmother got it for me from Walmart I believe! Definitely a great price compared to most other cleaners & not the horrible fumes like Clorox, etc. it works wonders. I used it in my apartment before I moved in and it showed how dirty everything was after their "cleaning" process and my magic erasers!!
Kyrstin C.
Kyrstin C.
Absolutely wonderful. After moving into our home, the bathtub had stains that no matter how much I scrubbed, I couldn't get rid of them. For 6 months I tried other products and then heard about this. In about 5 minutes the stains were gone and the tub looked brand new. It has an endless list of things you can use it for but that's what made me a believer.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I doubted the effectiveness of this cleaning powder until the lady I clean properties for said it's the only thing that gets the horrific water stains out of her copper sink (worst investment ever for a sink material unless you plan on cleaning it thoroughly after every use). It worked incredibly well and left that sink spotlessly gorgeous & bright!
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Rogersville, TN
This product is everything it claims to be and more. I've never seen such shine come back to items I've had for years, they suddenly look brand new! And my kitchen sink that has a rotating over flow of dishes from out large family all day... shines like it's new from the show room each night I use this polish!
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
I've been using Bar Keepers Friend for years. I love it on my stainless steel and fixtures, especially in the kitchen and bath. It cleans spotlessly, but doesn't scratch my highly polished finishes. It isn't gritty or grainy like other cleansers, so I trust it to clean even my newer items.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
Didn't realize until now it came in liquid form. What is your preference? Powder or liquid?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Is this like Ajax or Comet?
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What is this mainly used for ?
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
What stainless surfaces do you use on?
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
What is the difference between Bar Keepers Friend and Comet?