Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish

by Bar Keeper's Friend

Bar Keepers Friend® Cleaner & Polish.
Works great on stainless steel sinks.
Since 1882.
Copper.
Tile.
Brass.
www.barkeepersfriend.com.

Which do you prefer, the power or the liquid, and why?
I read on a Blog that this was good for cleaning the coils of my electric stove. Has anyone ever tried it? Does it work? Maybe some pics?
What is this mainly used for ?
Start your review of Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish!
Product Highlights
“when I thought it was clean this showed me how wrong I was, I've used it on my tub/shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink (stainless steel) and that now shines!, I even used it to clean my stove top and front/sides of the oven.” in reviews
La Vergne, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
This works wonders on stainless steel pots and pans. Gets rid of stains with ease and makes them look as good as new. I also use this to clean my bathroom. Its the only thing I've found to clean the water stains in my toilet. Makes my toilet, tub, and sink sparkle and leaves my bathroom smelling fresh. This doesn't have a chemical smell at all, which I love. Its inexpensive at around $2 for a large can of the powder and lasts quite a while. It doesn't take much to clean. This will for sure be a lifelong purchase for me.
Brainerd
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish uploaded by Karen B.
WOW!!!! I have a white porcelain kitchen sink and have hated it for the last 10 years. I was looking at ways to paint it white again when I ran across a YouTube video demonstrating Bar Keepers Friend. I found it at Home Depot for $2.18 so I thought I’d give it a try. As you can see from the picture the left side of the sink looks amazing after about 10 minutes of scrubbing. How didn’t I know about this product before! Please note from my research I found to stick with the powder form because there were many disappointments in the others.
Greenville, NC
This stuff is like a miracle in a can. This powder cleans rust off of stainless. It cleans black marks off of porcelain. Use it on your tubs, pots, pans, even your stainless appliances. Although in my opinion the liquid version works best on appliances. Use this with a soft, T-shirt material rag and a little water. It takes elbow grease but it’s magic, magic I tell you! 😂
Erie, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I was super skeptical about this, but I saw it over and over being mentioned as a "holy grail" cleaning product in reviews. It deserves the praise. In no time at all, it removes baked/burned pots and pans. Its amazing at getting stubborn soap scum off my ceramic tub. It polishes chrome without scratches. Seriously, just buy this. You won't regret it.
Twin Falls, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only cleanser I use on our granite sink. It is gentle enough not to scratch but powerful enough to clean the grime. I would not trust the others on the market with our granite kitchen sink. It is also good for ceramic sinks, bathtubs and toilets. It can clean tiles in a shower without damaging the grout.
Newburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing. It takes off stains on my white counter tops that nothing else would, not even bleach. It’s great for soap scum. This product is very effective. I use it to clean my tubs/showers, toilets, counter tops and even my instant pot inner pot. [product:bar-keepers-friend-cleanser-&-polish]
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this product at least every other day to clean my air fryer. It helps remove product build up and grime on any metal surface. The powder version works a lot better than the cream version of this product.
Lake City, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like Bar Keeper’s Friend better than Comet. It shines pots and pans better, removes surface stains better, and rinses so much easier. I think this brand is just more versatile. The price isn’t bad, either.
Cliffwood, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
The best product for cleaning stainless steel pots. I was cleaning my pots with regular dish soap and it was leaving rainbow stains on my pots. After just one cleaning my pots look brand new again.
Norwich, NY
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish uploaded by Cherie B.
Ok so i accidentally scrubbed my porclian sink with brillo and it created this black film that didnt come off and i actually thought i scrubbed the finish off by mistake... I bought this cleaner and the marks came right off and my sink is shinier than EVER! also not just inside of the sink i also used it for the fixtures too.. My faucet is super shiney. Cant beat the price this works AMAZING! Do not use anything else on your porcelain sinks this is made for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...