Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz.

by Bar Keepers

QTX1000: Features: -Liquid cleanser-Cleans the most stubborn rust and mineral stains-Cleans down to the shine without scratching-Clean stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain and much more-Capacity: 26 ounce-Made in USA.

Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz.!
I've used Barkeepers Friend on my stainless steel sinks and appliances for many years. I recently used it to clean my outdoor grill. I needed something that wouldn't scratch but that would remove dirt and restore shine. This product works well and doesn't have a strong smell. I've found myself reaching for it to clean my stovetop, too. I now always keep a bottle on hand since I seem to find more and more uses for it every day.
Lewisville, TX
OMG I love this. I bought it a few months ago but just started using it today. My tub is this hard plastic stuff and had hard water stains and scum. I tried everything under the sun and it didn't work. I used this and it cleaned it with no scrubbing I just wiped and rinsed. My tub isn't a dark yellow color it's more of an egg shellish color. I'm so happy it was $3 at Ross and I need to get more
Wilmington, NC
My holy Grail product for cleaning my bathrooms and kitchen. I didn't even know you could use it on cookware!? Anyways, this stuff is the real deal when you want to scrub out your tile floors or even remove tarnish from jewelry!
San Antonio, TX
I bought this after reading online (on several blogs) that it works on tub stains and water stains. I didn't realize how great it is! I honestly didn't even know that my tub could get so clean until I started using it! We have grips on the floor of the tub that started accumulating dirt around the edges which I couldn't take off with regular cleaners. But this one did the trick! I put a little bit onto my cleaning brush and scrub the tub, then wash it away. It's simple and quick, no mess!
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Awesome for cleaning! The liquid is great for more sensitive projects, like dishes and countertops as opposed to the powder. Gentle odor, great cleaner, and it helps get EVERYTHING off. Grease, calcium, lime, rust, ash, stains, and almost every surface possible. The liquid helps bleach a little better than the powder if you have stained sinks or tubs, but it WILL leave streaks if you don't mix with water ASAP. But my favorite!!
Deltona, FL
Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. uploaded by Ann C.
This is the greatest oven cleaner ever! I use it on my glass top stove and was really impressed at how much gunk it was able to get rid of. Wasn't rough on my hands and didn't take very long to clean. This was recommended to me and I see why!
Mableton, GA
I recently purchased this after hearing a lot of people talk about it on Youtube. It works great for cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. I used it to clean toilet, countertops and sinks and it was easy to use and didn't have a harsh chemical smell. And it is very cheap!
Croydon, PA
The only product I will use on my glass stove top && pots and pans.. Also my bathroom!!! Everything is shining and looks brandnew after I clean with barkeepers friend. Great product that I will continue to use for years,never going back to anything else for any type of cleaning. Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz.
Kingsley, MI
I wish I had known about this product years ago! We had hard water stains on our glass shower doors and it was always the LAST thing I wanted to clean...I tried Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. and I was done worth little effort on my part within 5 minutes. I'll never be without it again!
I love this stuff for my stove, oven and kitchen sink. It does a great job of cleaning the oil,grease, and other debris off without scratching the surfaces. It's also safe to use on marble. The cleanser is gentle on the hands too.