Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. uploaded by Jessica T.Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. uploaded by Ann C.

BY BAR KEEPERS

QTX1000: Features: -Liquid cleanser-Cleans the most stubborn rust and mineral stains-Cleans down to the shine without scratching-Clean stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain and much more-Capacity: 26 ounce-Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Target
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Awesome for cleaning! The liquid is great for more sensitive projects, like dishes and countertops as opposed to the powder. Gentle odor, great cleaner, and it helps get EVERYTHING off. Grease, calcium, lime, rust, ash, stains, and almost every surface possible. The liquid helps bleach a little better than the powder if you have stained sinks or tubs, but it WILL leave streaks if you don't mix with water ASAP. But my favorite!!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bar Keepers Friend is a great way for me to keep our stainless steel sink clean. It effectively removes the little stains that you get in the sink from food or water droplets. I wish it had a little bit of a nicer scent but it does the job! Easy to find at Target!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have lots of stainless steel and this is the best cleanser for my pots and pans. When you think you have ruined the pan by burning it, Barkeeper's friend cleans it and makes it all shiny again. I love this stuff. My pans look brand new and shiny from using this product. Great for cleaning all my cookware.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I use this everywhere any scum or residue builds up. Recently used in my bathtub with soap build up. I didn't need to do much scrubbing either. It's effective in polishing my sink too. I love products that have multiple uses
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I am a cleaning lady, and this is one of my top essential products. No other product can do what this product does. It flawlessly cleans glass shower doors, sink hardware, sinks, bathtubs, etc. It is a must have!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the only product I trust to keep my stainless steel pots squeaky clean and shiny! This stuff really is my best friend! It's also the perfect cleaner for my glass stove top. You need this cleaner in your kitchen
Maryanne N.
I've used Barkeepers Friend on my stainless steel sinks and appliances for many years. I recently used it to clean my outdoor grill. I needed something that wouldn't scratch but that would remove dirt and restore shine. This product works well and doesn't have a strong smell. I've found myself reaching for it to clean my stovetop, too. I now always keep a bottle on hand since I seem to find more and more uses for it every day.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
OMG I love this. I bought it a few months ago but just started using it today. My tub is this hard plastic stuff and had hard water stains and scum. I tried everything under the sun and it didn't work. I used this and it cleaned it with no scrubbing I just wiped and rinsed. My tub isn't a dark yellow color it's more of an egg shellish color. I'm so happy it was $3 at Ross and I need to get more
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this after reading online (on several blogs) that it works on tub stains and water stains. I didn't realize how great it is! I honestly didn't even know that my tub could get so clean until I started using it! We have grips on the floor of the tub that started accumulating dirt around the edges which I couldn't take off with regular cleaners. But this one did the trick!
I put a little bit onto my cleaning brush and scrub the tub, then wash it away. It's simple and quick, no mess!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This is the greatest oven cleaner ever! I use it on my glass top stove and was really impressed at how much gunk it was able to get rid of. Wasn't rough on my hands and didn't take very long to clean. This was recommended to me and I see why!
Laurene S.
Where can I purchase this?