Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. uploaded by Jessica T.Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. uploaded by Ann C.

BY BAR KEEPERS

QTX1000: Features: -Liquid cleanser-Cleans the most stubborn rust and mineral stains-Cleans down to the shine without scratching-Clean stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain and much more-Capacity: 26 ounce-Made in USA. see more...

Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
I wish I had known about this product years ago! We had hard water stains on our glass shower doors and it was always the LAST thing I wanted to clean...I tried Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz. and I was done worth little effort on my part within 5 minutes. I'll never be without it again!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bar Keepers Friend is a great way for me to keep our stainless steel sink clean. It effectively removes the little stains that you get in the sink from food or water droplets. I wish it had a little bit of a nicer scent but it does the job! Easy to find at Target!
veronica w.
Croydon, PA
The only product I will use on my glass stove top && pots and pans.. Also my bathroom!!! Everything is shining and looks brandnew after I clean with barkeepers friend. Great product that I will continue to use for years,never going back to anything else for any type of cleaning. Bar Keepers Friend 11626 Liquid Cleanser - 26 oz.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have lots of stainless steel and this is the best cleanser for my pots and pans. When you think you have ruined the pan by burning it, Barkeeper's friend cleans it and makes it all shiny again. I love this stuff. My pans look brand new and shiny from using this product. Great for cleaning all my cookware.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Okay, this product is amazing! I use it in my kitchen and bathroom sinks. It really polishes them and keeps them disinfected. I just pour it into the sink and let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing it clean. My sink metal sink looks so shiny and new after I use it.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this everywhere any scum or residue builds up. Recently used in my bathtub with soap build up. I didn't need to do much scrubbing either. It's effective in polishing my sink too. I love products that have multiple uses
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I am a cleaning lady, and this is one of my top essential products. No other product can do what this product does. It flawlessly cleans glass shower doors, sink hardware, sinks, bathtubs, etc. It is a must have!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
This is the only product I trust to keep my stainless steel pots squeaky clean and shiny! This stuff really is my best friend! It's also the perfect cleaner for my glass stove top. You need this cleaner in your kitchen
Emilee L.
Jackson
This is the best product to use for your shower if you have hard water.. it removes the rust really good and it's very affordable. The best part is that you don't have to scrub for it to work.
Maryanne N.
I've used Barkeepers Friend on my stainless steel sinks and appliances for many years. I recently used it to clean my outdoor grill. I needed something that wouldn't scratch but that would remove dirt and restore shine. This product works well and doesn't have a strong smell. I've found myself reaching for it to clean my stovetop, too. I now always keep a bottle on hand since I seem to find more and more uses for it every day.
Laurene S.
Where can I purchase this?