BY BAR HARBOR

Fresh off the docks of maine!
Bar Harbor??????????????????.
New England style.
Clam chowder.
All natural.
Condensed. see more...

Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Imagine being at a cozy cottage in Maine that serves the absolute best New England Clam Chowder. That vision is inside this can. It doesn't taste canned at all. I love it and if you are a fan of clam chowder then this is the one for you. Don't forget to pick up some chowder crackers.
Jacqueline F.
This clam chowder is good if you are looking for a quick easy meal. It is very affordable and very easy to make on the stove or microwave. I have had this product on multiple occasions and would recommend it to other!
Tina S.
Richland, WA
OMG yummy in a can, and I don't say that ever! I can't tell you how delicious this chowder is when I'm on the run and need a fast meal. perfectly yummy!
Natalie V.
Cape Coral, FL
This stuff is pretty great tasting for a canned soup. I'd totally recommend it to anyone! It's also on the healthy side which is a plus.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Clam chowder is one of my favorite soups! its so creamy and delicious and unique! it feels like a fancier soup to me.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so so so good!! Definitely tastes super homemade and very fresh. So rich in flavor!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Where can I buy it?
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
What does this flavor compare to other brands?
Kylar O.
Does this taste better than Campbell's