adwoa beauty
Baomint Protect + Shine Oil Blend

Baomint™ Protect + Shine Oil Blend

by adwoa beauty

What it is: A premium blend of naturally derived oils formulated to invigorate and support the scalp while boosting shine and softness.Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: - Frizz- Heat Protection- ShineKey Benefits:- Promotes Shine and Strength- Provides Environmental and UV Protection- Stimulates ScalpFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Supports the scalp.- Grapeseed Oil: Contains antioxidants that may help to block the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss.- Fractionated Coconut Oil: Moisturizes the hair shaft.Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This is a premium mix of natural oils that work together in balanced proportions to support shine and strength without feeling greasy. This oil is formulated for fast absorption into the hair strands.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baomint™ Protect + Shine Oil Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Tori D.
Mebane, NC
Baomint™ Protect + Shine Oil Blend uploaded by Tori D.
Love this oil. Products from this line are on the expensive side of the spectrum. They are very good products though.
Kayla P.
Louisville, KY
Honestly one of the absolute best oil blends I've ever used. I use this to seal moisture into my hair and it works perfectly. It will leave your hair shiny and the mint is very soothing on the scalp. It is well worth the price and I would highly recommend it.
I O.
toronto
Love this product so much! I was ecstatic when it was finally in Sephora Canada and I didn’t have to get my friends in the US to ship it to me ! Highly recommend!!
Lana C.
Edmonton
I really like this hair oil, it smells amazing, however you really need to use just the tiniest amount of this product, too much and you’ll like you just came out of the sauna. It’s nice to use on your scalp every so often as well. My favorite part of this oil is that you can use it on your body which honestly is what I prefer. I smell great and my skin is so soft.
Or N.
beer sheva
Baomint™ Protect + Shine Oil Blend uploaded by Or N.
LOVE THIS!!!! Smells good and does the job. I sometimes mix it with my oil pre poo and sometimes use it after leave in to seal in moisture. Got it in a travel size package of all of their products and now i want the full size. love love love

Looking for your answer?