BY BANYAN BOTANICALS #42 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Banyan Botanicals Ayurvedic Herbs OrganicPara Cleanse - 90 TabletsPara Cleanse is a powerful cleansing formula used to maintain a healthy digestive environment. Containing bitter and pungent herbs Para Cleanse deeply cleanses and detoxifies the GI tract. Para Cleanse also helps support healthy dig see more...

Jen Jen J.
I love this brand and I am so happy I found it! It is such good quality and I love that their products are Holistic.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
Love this brand because it is based on holistic approach of Ayurveda! You will not be disappointed.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This is a high quality product. All natural components and made with holistic principles in mind.
Ashley T.
Just started taking this on recommendation from my Ayurvedic Practitioner to treat candida. It seems to be working which is exciting because I've been trying to treat Candida for a long time now! ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Ben Amor Z.
I LOVED THIS DETOX TEA! It was the first detox tea that I've ever tried so I can't compare it to anything but I did feel great! I lost weight and felt energized to workout and also didn't feel that yucky feeling after eating something unhealthy! I can't describe how much I liked it. The taste of the tea wasn't the greatest though.
yulissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
How much is this and does it really work
Jaynelle B.
What exactly are these for?
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
Where do I get this? And is it expensive?
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
What is the key ingredient in this product?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you have to take this everyday or more of a do for a week then wait?